Happily ever after

Hey guys,I edited the previous part (only last part). Please read the edited part before reading this part. This part is gonna be the last part.

                 Happy Reading

When the rays of sun tickled her body Bela woke up. She found herself  sleeping beside mahir in the terrace.  When she recollected yesterday night's incident,she felt that it was the most beautiful night in her life. She didn't experienced real love before meeting mahir.

Even though her love story with mahir was not a bed of roses, that love story was a pure one with all the emotions,ranging from hate,jealousy, possessiveness,anger and atlast love. Is that the real meaning of love? She asked herself. "Yes it's the real love" She replied herself. All hope for a fairytale lovestory but such a story won't occur and expecting for that is foolishness. A love which have all emotions ranging from hatred to love is the best one.

She understood one thing,mahir is the perfect one for her. He's her life and she is his life. Their first meeting wasn't a romantic one nor a happy memory. That night when mahir entered her room to terrify her and atlast ended up in falling for her..... All were bitter sweet memories. All of bela's thoughts were interrupted by mahir. He grabbed her close to him.

Bela:Oh you woke up
Mahir:Ya,how was yesterday night.
Bela: It was the most beautiful night on my life
Mahir:Atleast you confessed. I arranged everything for you, for our love...

Bela:Mahir, we have been lying in the terrace for long. Can we go down.
Mahir: Okay as you wish. Shall I pick you in my arms
Bela:I don't even know what time is it
Mahir: Love don't need or have time. It's infinte
Bela:Okay you have been talking like Poest.
Bela slapped on his chest.
Mahir took Bela to the room in his arms. Then he lied on top of Bela.
Bela:Mahir, I'm hungry. I want to eat something.
Soon both cooked food together and ate it.

Bela:We are amazing cooks, na
Mahir:Maybe hehe

Next day
Someone knocked the door of behir's house. Mahir opened the door. It was vish and Vikrant.
Mahir:You,why you 2 are here.
Hearing the screaming of mahir Bela too came and was shocked seeing vish and Vikrant.
Vish:I know anyone who's on your place would react like this. But please give me time to say....
Bela:What are you going to say? We cutted all our ties years ago. Now what you want to say
Vikrant:Bela,you're my sister. What I have done is really cruel. We just acted like heartless people.

Mahir:Is it now you got this new knowledge?
Vikrant:We understood our mistake. What we done is unforgettable and you can't even accept that. But please understand that's past. Please forgive us.
Both sat on their knees in front of behir pleading and crying.
Bela:I know it's all your drama. What ever it is we won't forgive you. Destroying someone's family is not a small thing.
Vish:Bela,....pl.....ease.....for....gi.....ve....us
Bela:No how can.....
Bela's words were cut short by mahir.
Mahir:Bela I can now understand vish's and vikrant's mental situation. How they are feeling I can understand.
Bela:What the hell are you speaking mahir.
Mahir:Doing something wrong and later understanding the mistake but none trusting you is a horrible situation.
Mahir felt bad for vish and Vikrant nad convinced Bela too. They accepted their apology. Vish and vikant decided to stay with behir.

Vish:I know what we did is bad
Bela:Now don't think about the past bhabhi.
Vish:Bhabhi?
Bela:Aren't you
Vish hugged Bela tightly. Soon mahir and Vikrant too joined that hug.......

This is the last part of the story, "Tied by destiny". Thus Vish,Vikrant,Bela and mahir lived together. When someone understands their mistake it's better to apologize them rather than being stubborn in some situations. Thus after many parts this story as any other storyhas came to end. Behir's love story in this story was entirely different one. What if a criminal and the girl who's in search of him fall in love!  Hope you enjoyed this story. Please comment your review about the story as it has ended