Proposal

Then days passed behir ignored each other. Bela mostly due to her embarrsement while mahir was busy in his crimes. But both felt a sort discomfort as they didn't talk to each other. Earlier even though they argue or behaves rude atleast talked to each other but now staying in the same apartment without noticing each other they lived.

Mahir again broke out during that time to the house of chief minister and Even in sathyanath's house subsequently some files regarding the investigation got lost. Bela while this time was working hard to find the robber. She was collecting information and even surprised sathyanath with her intelligence occasionally.

Mahir was had a very disgusted feeling as he felt he can't live without talking to her. So one day he confronted Bela who was making a tea for her in the kitchen.
"Bela, actually I came to apologize"
Said mahir.
Bela ignored it and continued her works. Mahir got irritated and when she was taking a utensil to put it somewhere he firmly held her hand.

Bela was ignited by this she blasted"why on the hell are you irritating me. You on that day did the worst thing to me and I even supported you that time in the midst of sleep. So when I got to know of all I said we can marry. Then there's no problem. You may have no problem. But what the society will think if they get to know I slept with a stranger"

"Understand, it's quite common here. I have made out with Ruhi, and many other girls."

"So I'm just a girl on that list"
"Then what else do you want?"
"Mahir,  you just try to understand. I'm not a naive girl. But such a thing hasn't occured to me before."
"So what you mean"
"I'll be your apartment sharer by please don't come to my bedroom and we won't talk each other"

Mahir was angry hearing her silly excuses.
Mahir's pov

Why I'm getting angry thinking that she won't talk to me? I have many other motives and many other girl friends too

Bela's pov
Mahir is the worst guy I have ever seen. He used me like a toy. But I have more important things to think. I should find that criminal so I'll be able to go to London for my studies.
I went through front of mahir's room. I found he was taking some black clothes here and there. There was black mask too.

I thought why he used that. What's the need of having some black clothes as if it is for fancy dress. I hid behind wall and observed him. Then he took a gun,some duplicate keys and some other equipments. I went back to my room. The thief is also said to be wearing black dress will he be the thief. No way, he is not that intelligent. He's just a womanizer, in thirst for woman.

Some months like this

One day when I was going to the kitchen so that I can prepare food (only for myself mahir prepares food for himself). But I noticed the dining table was well decorated with candle lights and roses. Some containers were also kept there. Maybe mahir prepared it for one of his girl friends.

When I was about to enter kitchen someone held my hand firmly. I looked back. It was mahir. I suddenly withdrawed my hands.
"Are you trying to rape me once again"
I asked
" I'm not a rapist'' he said
"I don't want to remember those days"

"Okay Bela,I'm here for something else. I'm not telling you that I'll marry because I won't marry anyone. But im here for apopogies. Whatever I have done is wrong. So now I won't do it unless your consent. I realised one more thing - I LOVE YOU"

Mahir said those magical 3 words. Initially I was shattered hearing it. How can I accept a man like him's proposal. He sat on his knees with a ring on his finger. First of all I thought I would refuse it, but I too have fallen in love with him. How can I refuse him? I unknowingly have fallen in love with him.

I closed my eyes, mustered all my courage and said, I LOVE YOU TOO

Mahir: I have used many girls for my needs but till now I haven't felt the need of anyone to be with me . I felt different when you was with me. The days I spent not arguing to you were the days I suffered most.

He said what I wanted to tell. He expressed what I wanted to express. I hugged him tightly.

He said,"we can have dinner now, romantic candle light dinner"
I now too was unsure about everything but he seemed to be sure about everything. We had dinner. The food tasted more delicious. He held me by waist and said,'' I won't force you to anything, till you comes to me"

"But I want you to be with me'

He held me in his arms. I caressed his cheeks making him smile. He kissed on my forehead leaving me blushing.