Is it she

After few days, Bela was discharged from hospital and Bela and vish went to their cottage. Bela became more keen to find that thief after her injury.
But she knew that if vish perceive this fact,then she won't allow Bela to step out of the house as she cared that much for Bela. So Bela decided to execute it as a secret plan. If bela's calculations were right,then mr.sherlock would rob IG's Abraham's house within 3 days

By this time police and media had arrived to Bela inquiring information about the thief. But she was was unable to answer it as she hadn't seen his face but she revealed the fact that she found his voice familiar. Now Bela had recovered completely and was healthy so she decided to follow mr.sherlock in IG's house. Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud sound. Hearing it she ran to the area from where sound was heard. It was from vish's room.

Bela's POV
She was cleaning.
"Is it cleaning day" I asked
"It's so dusty here'' saying this she took a bag of clothes and other things. Suddenly a gown fell down. I got emotional seeing it as it was the gown I bought for my engagement with mahir. Whenever I see it mahir's memories came to me. So I gave it to vishaka.
"Vish, I want this dress now'' saying this I took the dress,went to my bedroom and closed the door. Tears started rolling out of my eyes.

"Why mahir,why you left me? Why you cheated me" I asked my self when sobbing
"I have loved you with all my heart. But you destroyed it. I had given you my soul and my body. In return you destroyed not only mine but my brother's life also. I may get emotional but I won't forgive you."
I went to the river bank near our house. The sweet breeze touched me gently. That day was overcast,maybe it will rain. Love also has the lifetime of rain drop. I thought.

           _______________________

Mahir is strolling through the road side in evening. He had a some food in his hand which he bought from a nearby store.
The evening is so beautiful. The slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky. But I found this evening unusually bright and pleasant. Maybe because I'm happy as there is no one to interfere in my life.

I reached the apartment. When I went I locked it but now the door is opened. Who opened it I thought.
No one has the duplicate keys other than Bela, B-b-e-l-a, I was shocked.
Has bela came?