Mahir's story

Morning I found both of us (mahir&vish) in the same bed. She was in my arms sleeping peacefully while I was tightly hugging her. Then only I came to remember about everything that happened yesterday. Till now I haven't slept with any girl. Now I felt ashamed. Beacuse of that guilty I agreed to marry Vishaka.I loved her too. No one can replace my anu but I agreed to the wedding.

All of us were happy but we were missing someone, kuhu. If she was with us then she would be running everywhere making all arrangements. We badly missed her. I was sad as none of her killers were punished. Ram Narayan was doing all this as he lost her daughter.

It was my wedding night. I went to my room. Vishaka was sitting in the bed with veil on her face. I went close to her and removed the veil from her face. She hugged me while I too reciprocated the hug.
"Vish after years you brought meaning to my life" I said caressing her hair.
Vish: I know none can replace your anu in your mind but then also you loved me, you accepted me

I kissed her forehead and cheeks. I helped her in removing her jewellery She leaned forward to me and pecked my lips.  I grabbed her by her waist while she grabbed me in my chest. Soon we kissed......

Everything went fine till one day I found her secret. One day my dad and mon died in an accident. I was heartbroken as after kuhu both of my parents whom I loved a lot had left me. Now Vishaka was the only reason for my existence. I doubted ram Narayan in behind the accident of my mom and dad. Even though I complained there was no action.

One day there was no one in the house except vish. I went to work. But due to some changes in plans I came home early. As I found the door was locked I entered with duplicate key of the house. When I went close to my bedroom I heard some moans. When I peeped in what I saw was shocking which shattered my heart.

Abraham (IG whom mahir targeted) was lying on top of her while she was kissing him. She removed his shirts and was kissing on his chest while he was caressing on her hair. I hid behind the walls and listened to their conversation.
Vish:What a pleasure it is when I'm with you.
Abraham: Do you love that mahir?
Vish:I hate him and cheat him. We destroyed all of his family for ram Narayan to get money. He has a dangerous grudge towards this family because of anu's death. Soo we will kill him too
Abraham:Now don't destroy my mood taking about him. It's the time to.....
He rubbed his lips and both were kissing.

I was totally shattered hearing all of this. Vish, whom I trusted a lot was a helper of ram Narayan. She helped him to destroy my family. I controlled my emotions and anger towards her that day. But next day when vish and her bf Abraham came to kill me. I fought them and atlast they ran away somewhere. Soon I divorced vish.

I knew there was one doubt in bela's mind. I said Bela I know you might be wondering why I try to harm your brother Varun aka Vikrant. I'll tell you.
I initially thought vish had only one bf. But she had numerous ones and all her boy friends didn't minded about it too. Vikrant was one of her boy friend. One day again vish tried to kill me with the help of Vikrant as ram Narayan told them that he will give them 50 crores if they killed me. But vikrant's attempt was a failure. Instead I harmed him

But from that your ex boyfriend aarush rescued him. He is also with vish and Vikrant for money.

Mahir's pov ends.......

He wiped tears from his eyes. Bela was shocked hearing his story. Till this time she thought him to be a pervert,a thief. But he was not. She felt to kill his brother and vish."Are they really humans?" She thought.
"Mahir I'll be with you. I'll help you"
She said hugging him tightly.