Secret plan

Bela's POV continues

My mind was totally confused. Till date I didnt thought of any link between mahir and vish other than he tried to kill Vikrant bhai. But no, all my assumptions were wrong. Then I came in senses. Mahir will come here at any time so I took the mahir vish marriage photo and arranged all other things.
Then I rushed to my room and closed the door. As if my guesses were right mahir arrived soon.

I was continuously staring in the photo. I know I should hate mahir, but why I was caring for him. Why I should unlock his mystery? Why I should bother about who he married? I thought of leaving all my investigations and going back. But I heard a knock on the door. It was mahir.
''Today, why don't you follow me when I went to robbery'' asked mahir.
"I'm not your dog to follow you'' I even don't know what was coming from my mouth.
''Then who you are'' he asked grabbing my waist. I tried to move away but he was grabbing me forcefully.

''Can we recreate that night? That sweet night''  he continued.
''With how many you're recreating such nights? What about your wife" I lost all my senses in anger.
"But I don't have a wife"

I knew I was talking rubbish. If I confessed what I saw it won't do good to me. So I escaped from him and went to my room locking the door. My sadness crossed all limits. Tears started flushing out of my eyes. I knew I shouldn't bother for mahir, who was in short a pervert. He tried to kill my bhai. But how he can be married to vish? I was totally confused. Was I going crazy? I don't know? Is vish cheating on my bhai by having an affair with mahir. Then I won't leave her. No she can't do that. I was totally confused. Thinking,thinking,I slept.

It was morning. When I woke up I found mahir was in front of me with a tray of food. I wondered how he opened the door as I locked it. Then only I remembered that he is a thief. He can even open the locker of banks without key. Then a question hit on my head. Why didn't he robbed any banks? Why he only robs certain people. So I was quite sure he has some serious motives. Suddenly I came to my senses when mahir snapped.

''Oh madam you can think later. Now you eat this food.'' he said smirking.
I went to washroom brushed my teeth and came back. While eating I asked him,'' who made this food''
"Arrre here there's no servant. So I buy food from outside."
"Mahir, if you don't mind can I ask you something" I said after clearing my throat so as to give it a serious tone.

"We are exes. When we were in relationship why did you told me that you won't marry me?"
Hearing my question he stormed out of the room ignoring my question.

Days passed. Between this time Vish called me. I dared not to tell her the truth as of she knows it then my plan will fail. I lied her I will stay in my friend's house for some months.

I was eating lunch which mahir served me.
"I won't be here tonight" he said.
I felt as if he is talking to me after years.
"Any robbery" I winked.
"Today not robbery. I have a party to attend.
"Party!" I exclaimed.
"Why are you screaming" he was annoyed by my yelling. But who cares.
"It's been ages since I attended a party. I'll come with you" Actually I was thriving to attend a party.

"I take you with me for party. What a joke😂. You won't come with me nor I won't take you to anywhere" he smirked.

That night he got dressed in a beautiful outfit. Actually he was looking hot and awesome. When I saw him I was plainly staring at him admiring his beauty for some time, which made him think I'm mad. Then he went to party. I didn't pleaded before him to take me with him but instead I followed him without his knowledge to the party.

 I didn't pleaded before him to take me with him but instead I followed him without his knowledge to the party

Mahir's look

I had some plans in my mind. For my plans I wore a sari (for the first time in my life). I also arranged a mangalsutra and wore Sindoor (vermillion) on my forehead.

Bela's look