Nothing is Permanent

Mahir's Pov

Somehow I cheated that idiot Bela. I knew that she was in search of the criminal Mr.Sherlock who was none other than me. I thought she will reveal it to me when we went out for dinner. If she ever found I was that criminal then she has brought me to the police by some tricks. So I planned to cheat you. Some women like her is trying to catch people like me without not even knowing our motive. They thinks that we are criminals. But they won't try to understand what made us criminals.

They won't try to understand what made us plunge into the world of criminals. That's why I punished her.
Today I'm the happiest. I started drinking beer in delight.

Meanwhile in vish's house
Bela's pov

I have been inside a room for 3 days. Now also I haven't became normal. How can I? I trusted him a lot. But in return what he did to me? He killed my brother, destroyed my bhabhi's life and cheated me. If he don't love me then why he promised that he will be with me forever and will break all ties with other women. Till day I haven't experienced sincere love from someone except from my brother. I thought he was in exile but I was consoled by the fact that he was alive. But now that cannot console me, because he is no more......

I cried. Mahir, why you destroyed my family. Why you didn't felt a bit of guilt even after I  find him with a another women. I think I won't be normal. Because of Vishaka I'm alive now otherwise I have killed myself. He created many amorous sceanoris so that I fall on him. What's his motive. But now I should forget everything. My aim is to get a seat in London's famous college. For that I need money. For that I need to catch Mr. Sherlock.

Suddenly vish entered the room.

"Come Bela,eat something'' she stroked my hair
"Now I don't want anything vish"
She took a plate of food and started feeding me. I ate the food like an obedient child.
"Whatever happened is happened, we can't change it. You trusted a wrong person that doesn't means it's the end of world" consoled Vishaka

"But I lost my brother" I started crying
"Bela, then think I lost the love of my life. But whatever happens we should move on. Everything is temporary in this world except our soul. A person may die, but his soul will not. Vikrant is dead, but his soul is not. For rest of my life I have his soul with me. Now focus on your aim. Your aim is to study in London, for that you need money. Find mr. Sherlock."

"But what will be mahir's motive. Why he cheated innocent people like us?"
I asked

"We can find his motive later. Till that it will remain as mysteries. This world is full of mysteries, some which can't be solved. Maybe his mystery is also like that"

              ___________________

Mahir is in his bed with a lot of girls around him, seducing him.
"How lucky I'm to have all the beauties around me" he said caressing all the girls.
"We are the luckiest" said one girl
"But we felt sad, when you were with that Bela. There were rumours that you were settling with him"

He enjoyed with the girls

Hello guys, I'm thinking of writing a new story of a new genre (not behir fanfiction or any other fanfiction). What you think about it? Will you support me?