Introduction

CAST

WANG JUN KAI
As the Emperor Of Lan Dong (Lan empire),  he was forced to rule Lan Dong since a young age due to the dead of his father,Wang Lie Jun. He also has an adopted brother named Wang Yuan.

He is a very amazing emperor, and even though young has ruled Lan Dong very well ever since he took over the throne. He was trained strictly how to be perfect, resulting in his perfectionist and godlike atributes. But deep down, he is actually very lonely and Yuxi was the one who was able to pull his out of his shell. He cares for Yuxi very much and will never let anyone hurt her.

● SONG ZU ER • ZHANG YU XIIn many people eyes, she is known as the 2nd princess of Qing Qiu, Song Zuer

SONG ZU ER • ZHANG YU XI
In many people eyes, she is known as the 2nd princess of Qing Qiu, Song Zuer. But since she became the 女王 of the emperor , she keeps her identity a secret and became Zhang Yuxi.

Her parents Song Jiang Tong and Song Xuer was killed when she was very young, resulting her to be adopted by the empire's minister, Li Geng Xi. She also has an amazing friendship with her adopted sister Li Xiuru and treats her as her real sister.

She is cheerful, bright, and never wants to lose. When she has something she sets her eyes on, she never gives up. She love martial arts and has been studying them sneakily since a princess isn't proper when she fights.

 She love martial arts and has been studying them sneakily since a princess isn't proper when she fights

SONG JIANG TONG & SONG XUER
Song Zuer's birth parents

LI GENG XI
He is the wise king of Qing Qiu (one of the cities in the Lan empire), and also known the young emperor's most thrustworthy minister.

He adopted Zuer when she lost her parents and treat her like his real daughter together with his birth daughter, Li Xiuru. Even though he've lost his wife when Xiuru was born, he still stays strong and continue to live his life without a doubt.

LI XIU RU
As the first princess of Qing Qiu, she is the daughter of Li Geng Di and loves her little adopted sister, Zuer a lot. Even though she is a little hotheaded and always think that whatever she does is right, she stays proper and well-mannered when the time comes

WANG LIE JUN
He is the former emperor of Lan Dong and father to Wang Junkai and Wang Yuan

WANG YUAN
As he is Junkai's adopted brother, he is still viewed as the 2nd prince of Lan Dong. But his actions has led to him being viewed as an ememy to Lan Dong. This soon made him hate the Lan Empire and resulted to him building his own empire.

WU LI
She grew up together with the two princes of Lan Dong and has have a crush on Wang Than since childhood. Soon ah she grew up, she joined decided to join Wang Yuan on his path to building a new empire.

YI YANG QIAN XI
He is the head guard if Yuxi batch of troops when she was in training (before becoming 女王). He likes Yuxi but didn't get his feelings reciprocated by her.

More minor characters will be added as the story proceed. (◠‿・)—☆

For this story....
● Lan Dong : the Capital of the Lan Dong (the name of the kingdom and capital are the same)

● Qing Qiu : One of the cities in the Lan Dong

●Emperor : the one who has the highest rank in this story, Ruler of the kingdom

●King : leader of a city who has a lower rank than the emperor

°✧*。~°~。*✧°