Imma Backkk

Sooo, long time no see

It's your author here, and I've dropped in to say a couple things. First of all, I'm Back ! Like the title had mentioned, I'm not death. Yes, I haven't updated this story in about probably a year now. But, I am here now.

If you don't want to listen to me mumble on about useless (kind of) things that are not quite related to the story, then you can just skip all the way to paragraph 5. But, if you're in for it, go ahead.

If y'all don't know (I'm pretty sure everyone knows tho >_<), we're in the midst of a virus spread. It spread like wildfire causing so many casualties and so many death that it still feels unreal, even till now. So my city, has been going on lockdown for quite a few weeks now. I'm not allowed to go to school as I am doing online studying at the moment. Other than that, I'm also not allowed to leave my house, which means extreme boredom. And so, I've decided to come back to this book at try my best to finish it.

The reason I've been gone this entire time was not like I was too busy or anything. It's just that I'm quite lazy. I'm not author material. At first, I just did this for fun and thought it would be easy. But turns out, I was wrong and it ended up being very difficult. Correct me if I'm wrong but, I've noticed a lot of people write Wattpad book in their computers. While I write on my phone. Maybe, I'm just not good enough but I think writing in my phone is quite an obstacle. The keyboard isn't the same as a computer and it's very hard to type long story, such as book in a phone. But anywho, I've probably gotten used to it, so it's not quite an issue.

Alright, so now... I going to be discussing about the changes on the book. If you realize, I have changed the title and cover of this book. My book which was once formally known as 王爱 has now changed to In Love With The Emperor. The reason I changed the name was because I was fiddling with the covers and realized Chinese letters doesn't quite works with with the coverage ( I'm just probably a noob at making cover pages , so I'm saying this, but moving on). So I've decided to change the title. Hope you don't quite mind in such a change and can still enjoy the story.

Next change is, the chapter. I've realized the chapter length of the first 6 chapters doesn't quite fit in with the rest of the story. While other chapters have about 1.000 words above, they have below. So I've decided to merge chapter 1 to 3 together, and 4-6 together. So don't be confused if you realize that the chapters is suddenly missing. They're not, just merged. For the rest of the chapters, there are no changes since the word amount is already above 1.000.

Then, in the title, I have wrote that this book in under editing since I've this book all the way round. I've change the title, the cover, edited the chapters, and I'm not done yet. Hence the title. So please bear me while I edit a few minor details in the book and hope that the change will make your reading experience better.

Okay, that's about it. For the next chapter upload, I still don't have a schedule. I actually have this book all written out (well, close to the ending written out) in a book of mine. So all I have to do is to type it in to wattpad. At the moment, I have 2 chapters in my draft and more to come. I think when I have about 5 drafts, I will update the next chapter. When will it be specifically, I don't really know, but it'll be in the upcoming weeks.

Finally, I want to talk about my other book,The idol and his fox. So, I'm thinking if deleting and unpublishing that book. That book has no planned plotline whatsoever. I just got with the flow with that book, unlike this one which is all planned out. So, I think I'm going to discontinue it since I really have no plans for it and I don't know what to do with it. I'm really sorry if some of you were expecting an update in that book, but I don't think it'll happen soon. Sowwyyy.

Thank you all for the ones who have actually read this book, no matter it be if you are just passing through or leaves a vote or are you keeping up with the updates. I just want to say thank you. Those votes, those reads means so much to me. If you don't know, I'm not a legit writer. My book are just for spending my time and just for fun I guess. It's not like other book which are consistent and very well planned. So I really appreciate and I become so happy when you respond to my book. Really, it just makes my day. But, I also know that this book isn't very good and understand if you don't like it. You cliking in this book is already wayy enough for me, and I can't thank you enough. I'm sorry for being a crappy author and I wish I can do my best to keep this book going. Hopefully it doesn't end up like my other book.

Anyways that's it for my long rant(does this counts as a rant ?) . Thank you for your attention and thank you for reading my book. Anyways, you can move along with your day and hopefully anytime soon, a notification will pop up telling you that a chapter has been updated.

Love you, buai buai