14

WANG JUN KAI'S POV

It's been 2 years... 2 years since Yuxi left me. Since that day, I managed to break out of the prison and gain back control over my kingdom.

In these 2 years of ruling... I feel empty. I can feel I've became more closed to people. I'm cold now. It's so different without Yuxi. I-I really missed her, I need her by my side. I-

I Love Her

"Li Gengxi bows to His Imperial Majesty, Emperor of Lan Dong. " I saw Li Gengxi bowing to me.

"Arise, no need for formal greetings ! " I said.

Li Gengxi is my trusted right hand man. Since there is no one here except for the two of us, I can be at ease.

"Your Majesty, my late wife's memorial is coming up soon. And, it would be an honor if you could join it. Also, check on up Zuer." He said.

In my heart, I'm actually happy. A chance to meet her ? Why not ? But,... She hates me. Can I even meet her ? I'm not even worthy to see her.

"Can I ?" I asked, not knowing I said it out loud

"I'm sure the two of you can talk things out " He said.

I slightly smiled to his words, "yes, I hope we can."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

SONG ZUER'S POV

I was in white clothing from head to toe. In my hand is a bouquet of white tulips. Besides me, stood Uncle Li and Xiuru Jie. In front of me was the grave of Auntie Li. I bowed in front of the grave and placed the flower down. Soon later, so did Uncle Li and Xiuru Jie.

"Mom, we're here to see you." Said Xiuru Jie.

"I have so much to tell you." tears started falling out of uncle Li's eyes.

Uncle Li then started to tell stories. On these time, I usually avoid them and go away. I feel like this is their family time and I don't quite belong with them. I'm not truly their family. I'm just close to them.

And so I decided to walk around untill I suddenly saw a figure. A man clothed in all with was standing before me. A man who I've been yearning for these past few years. A man who I loved and still love up untill now. A man who was my enemy, someone I must hate, but I just can't. This man standing before me was,

Wang Junkai

At the moment, I don't know what I should be feeling. A mixture of happiness and sadness flushed to me. I actually wanted to just run to him, then hug him as tightly as I possibly can. I wanted to feel his warmth. I just wanted to cry and have him accompany me. But, I know I couldn't, right ? He was my enemy, right ? I'm not allowed to forgive him, right ?

But what if, I love him ?

He just looked at me, deep in the eyes. It's like he's telling me all his feelings through his eyes. That's what I did too, just staring at him. It was a moment of silence, for a long time. Untill he decided to make a move.

He walked to me, step by a step, not slowing down. Untill he was right in front of me, he stopped. I could tell that he was hesitating. But I did nothing, to be exact I couldn't do anything because my body froze. All I could do was to look at him.

His next move actually surprised me. It immediately made all my walls against him crumble down like it was built in nothing. He reached out both his hands and circled them around my waist. He then tightened his grip, pushing me deep inside his embrace.