05

WANG JUN KAI'S POV

I was walking to the herbal room to get my wound treated. I hurt myself because I want to keep Zhang Yu Xi by my side. I'm actually not sure why I want her by my side. Also, I needed someone to trust and I just feel like I can trust her.

Suddenly Zhang Yu Xi bumped into me. She was being chased by a bunch of mens, and those mens are led by Minister Chen. I decided to hit her neck to make her faint. Once she fainted, I can focus on facing Minister Chen.

The people in front of me immediately bow down to me once they saw me. At least they still have integrity.

"My emperor " he bowed to me.

"Why is my 女王 chased by you and your men's ?" I asked with a cold tone.

"My emperor, I see your injury hasn't healed up yet. " Minister Chen smirked.

"I warn you Minister Chen, never touch my people. SCATTER ! " I yelled.

They then dismiss away. To be honest, I didn't want to deal with them. My body is actually really weak right now. I didn't expect that the sword would hurt me like that, it's never been like this. I looked at Zhang Yu Xi who is in my arms. I then decided to carry her to the herbal room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Once I got into the herbal room, I put Zhang Yu Xi in the bed. I saw her hand, it was bruised. Did Minister Chen do this ? What actually happened ? I decided to shook it off and focus on healing myself.

The first thing I did is to lock the doors. Then, I sat on the podium and focused on my wound. I used the dream method to heal myself.
The dream method is one of the top ways to heal yourself in an instant, but it will hurt you. Not physically, but mentally. It will show you your deepest memories and pain in the forms of dreams. Withstand it ,you heal and get mentally pained. Fail it, you get hurt mentally. Either way, you still get hurt.

The reason I shuted the door was that I didn't want anyone to interrupt me. I didn't want anyone to see my weak side.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
ZHANG YU XI'S POV

I open my eyes, letting light enter it. Where am I ? I check my surroundings to find that I'm lying in a bed inside a room. This rooms has green wallpaper and medicines on every corner. It seems to be the herbal room, I think.

I stand up and saw the emperor on the podium. He seems to be healing himself. I walk towards him and bend down so our height is the same, since he's sitting down cross legged.

There's a field between us. The field seems to be a healing field. The healing field is a protector field use to protect the person who is healing inside.

His face, I can help but just stare at every inch of it. Starting from his eyes, his nose , mouth and all. He looks so angelic, so charming, and so calming. Unknowingly, my hand reach out his face.

My hand entered his healing field. And suddenly I got suck into a dream. He seemed to be using the dream method to heal himself. Wow.. not any ordinary people can use this method.

I look around to see myself in a pitch black area. I can't see anything except for a kid and a woman. A fire seems to be separating them apart.

"妈。。。Don't leave me please, please 妈妈! " A kid is reaching out to someone who seems to be his mother.

That kid, is he the emperor ? His legs, it's bleeding. I can help but to run to him.

"Hey.. are you okay ? " I asked when i was in front of the kid.

"妈。。。" He tears fell out.

Surprisingly his hand went through me. What ? I took a look at myself and realized that I'm look slightly faded. Like I'm a ghost.