19

ZHANG YUXI'S POV

I dismount my horse once I saw Wang Yuan and Wu Li. I only had one thought in my mind, to return back safely, to get this over with and get back to Junkai. Apart from that I want nothing more.

"Looks like my brother actually held up his end of the bargain" Wang Yuan teased.

"You know why I asked for you and not Junkai?" He asked.

I just remained quiet. This guy was talking too much. I had no means to chatter or even listen to him.

"My brother likes you. No correct that, he loves you. So, if I kill you, then automatically I break his heart right? You die, he dies. And he foolishly allowed you to come here ? Hah!" He explained.

He explained it all thinking I didn't figure it out. He really thought I was that dumb, huh ? Just thinking about it made me want to stab him. So, I changed the topic to something that I have been curious about for a while now.

"Why did dage team up with you to kill Junkai ? What did you do to him?" I asked.

Since that "accident", I've never figured it out. Why? Dage would never betray his own kingdom. He wasn't that kind of man, I knew he wasn't. So, I was sure that this lunatic in front of me must have did something or else dage wouldn't have ever done this type of thing.

Wang Yuan smirked and said, "oh, Yi yang Qianxi ?"

"Oh Yuxi, how can you be so innocent?" He continued

"Cut the crap talk, tell me what you did!" I said and he laughed hardly to it.

"Hahahahaha, I didn't need to do anything. He came to me himself Yuxi !" He said.

"No way! Why?" I asked, shocked and mostly, confused.

"Why? Because he likes you. He doesn't want you to be with Junkai. His jealousy turned to anger and soon became hate." He yelled at me.

No, I always knew dage had liked me but not to this extent. I thought he would have given up on that day I refused him. He could have moved on, found someone better.

"Love is one powerful thing, isn't it?" He teased.

Feeling raged, I pointed my sword and started attacking him. But unfortunately, his lover Wuli, was there to block the attack. The strike I made served as an opening to our soon fully-fleged battle.

2 against 1 wasn't a good odd, especially for me. But no matter what, I must return back safely. With a few more moves, I was able to push the both of them to a wall, cornering them. I took this opportunity to stab Wuli's right shoulder and quickly pulled the sword out.

"Ahhh!" She vomited out blood

Being her man, Wang Yuan quickly got to her side, all worried for her as he screamed her name. And again, this gave me an opportunity. This time I cut Wangyuan's left ankle deeply, causing him to fall down.

"Yuan!" Wuli called

At that point, I had a lot of advantages to them. Both of then were hurt and busy with each other. I really didn't want to kill them, but what can I do? This is for Lan Dong, or else Luo Tian will conquer our kingdom and not just us but mostly the people would suffer the most.

I swang my sword to Wuli's stomach and her movements slowed down before soon it came to a stop. She fell down to Wang Yuan's arms as he became very very angry.

"Wuli! Wuli!" Wang Yuan called out while shaking her body.

Wuli's hand was on her stomach while she was spitting out blood. Her eyes losing it's light and starting to close. She tried to reach Wang Yuan's face but her hand fell before she could. She was no longer alive.