09

9 MONTHS LATER...

ZHANG YU XI'S POV

"Yu Xi ! " Jun Kai called, while in the table inside his garden

"Yes ?" I walked happily towards him with a bouquet of flowers I picked.

"Are you close with Qing Qiu ? " He asked.

Qing Qiu ? Did he found out about my identity ? Oh No !

"To think about it, back 9 months ago, you saved me in Qing Qiu. And that princess Xiu Ru seems to like you a lot. " He explained.

"Ummm.... " I quickly thought about a lie.

"I am from Qing Qiu and Xiu Ru Jie is my best Friend so... I guess I am close. Why ?" The lie wasn't quite a lie, I did came here from Qing Qiu and Xiu Ru was indeed my best friend.

"Huh ! A letter came from Qing Qiu to you. " He said, handing me a letter.

Once I held it, I knew almost immediately that it was from Xiu Ru. The green tea smell and that familiar handwriting writing 'Zhang Yu Xi '. I gave out a huge smile.

"Thank You. " I said.

Then, I thought about my identity. He didn't know right ?

"Is there anything else ? " I asked, checking.

"Should there be ? " He asked back.

"N-No ! " I turned around and ran to my room.

That was a close call. I guess he didn't know. I walked to my room and put the flowers on the pot I had prepared.
Then, when all was set and done. I read the letter.

Zu Er,

You're alone right ? I just wanna tell you something. Dad's birthday is in 3 days. Can you please come home to celebrate ? I want to make a surprise for him. Oh and don't worry bout your identity. Only Qing Qiu citizen are guest.

Li Xiuru

Oh yeah.... How could I had forgotten ? Of course I would go ! But, Jun Kai.... I guessed a talk won't hurt. I went to find him and asked.

Once I open the door, Jun Kai was there. Thank God, I kept the letter. Or else he would have saw it when he entered the room.

"Is something the matter ? " He asked.

"Ummm.... Can I go home to Qing Qiu ? Just for 3 days." I asked.

"Why ? " His face darkened.

"My family is having a party. But, I won't go if you don't let me. I did promise to never leave you. " I said with hope in my eyes.

WANG JUN KAI'S POV

I was kind of disappointed that she wanted to leave. I had spend 2 years with her. I grown close to her.
I'm .......

Interested in her.

"It's okay, you can go. It's your family after all. " I said with a heavy heart.

"Really ? " She smiled.

"Thank You ! " She ran to me and hugged me.

I hugged her back and patted her head. Playing with her hair. I took her warmth closely to my heart

"Hurry back home, ok ? " I said.

She nodded and ran to pack her things. While I was still thinking back on my words and her reaction.

Hurry back home.

I couldn't believe I called this place her home too... And more, she even agreed to it.