20

WANG JUNKAI'S POV

I went to Yuxi's room since I thought she would be awake by now. It's been 5 days. As I stood in front of her room, I took a while to examine this room. This one and only, special room.

~Flashback starts~

The 7 clouds pavilion was the highest rank place in the palace. It had the most majestic looks. Walls standing tall with dragon carvings around them. Floors clean without a crack. Garden with vibrant views and scents pleasent to smell. Tens of rooms with outerior and interior worthy for the best of nobles. All of which are too quality.

But,.... Something was incomplete.

Even though with might walls, it only protected one man. Even though with spotless flooring, it was because it was rarely ventured on. Even though with amazing garden, no one was there to admire it. Even though with incredible amount of rooms, it wasn't used.

The place was empty. It emits a cold aura. A place with rarely feels warmth. A place that feels dark and scary to it's outsiders. A place where only one man resides. A man so small compared to the huge place he was in. A man with an aloof personality, cold and bold but deep down, lonely.

But it all changed when a certain someone started living in the 7 clouds Pavilion. 女王 , Zhang Yuxi, someone who won against all. Someone who has the exact personality as the man who resides at the pavilion.

"Choose your own room." I said coldly

For awhile, she stood there dumbfounded, then she regain her senses and started to roam the 7 clouds pavilion. I left her to herself because it was no use to help her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

*Knock knock*

I was writing a battle revision for Zhang Yuxi when I heard a sudden knock on the door. To be honest, I'm not used to this. I had never heard any sound in this place except for mine. I was always alone. This feeling was unfamiliar to me.

*Knock*

Then next knock woke me up from my daze. I quickly calmed my manner and prepared myself.

"Come in" I said.

"Zhang Yunxi bows to his imperial majesty, emperor of Lan Dong." Zhang Yuxi bowed

"En" I nod and signalled her to stand

"What do you need?" I asked

*Ahh... That" she walked closer and kneeled down beside me

"About the rooms..." She seemed to be hesitating

"What about them? You don't like any of them?" I guessed

"It's not that I don't like them... I just" she stopped

I raised my eyebrow while she sighed. She seemed to give up the formalities and just dropped the act.

"They're so plain. They all look the same. It looks so, how to say it..." She explained with a hint of fear, "dead"