12

So here we go...
As promised , once I have about 5 drafts and the book's editing process is done, I will update a new chapter. So here it is, chapter 12. Hopefully this schedule can keep it's tempo and can continue till the book's completed !

Oh and, just so I know, can you please tell me does the story chapters have any problem ? Like does the same chapter come out twice or any other bugs ?

But anyways hope you enjoy it and happy reading !
(≧▽≦)            (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

On New Year's Eve

ZHANG YUNXI'S POV

Today is the last day of this year, Lan Dong open it's doors to welcome people to celebrate Old and New. I'm standing beside Jun Kai wearing different clothes than my normal attire. I'm wearing a dress today.

"Why do you force me to wear such dress ?" I whined

"Don't whine. Even though you hate dresses, I can tell you like this one." He smirked

"I guess, but won't people suspect me ?" I asked

"No they won't. Not if you stay by my side. They'll just be jealous."

He then move closer to me and whisper "you look beautiful"

I could feel my cheeks getting hotter as he said that. What is wrong with me ? I shook off the thought as the fireworks started to lit up. Slowly, I sneak away from the crowd, pulling Jun Kai with me.

"Where are we going ?" He asked

"Up there, to get the best view !" I pointed to the palace roof.

Then, I pulled his hand and parkour my way to the roof. Once we got up, wow! The view was dazzling. It felt so much like home.

"Yuxi " Junkai called

"Hmm ?" I looked at him.

"As the emperor, I should be down there !" He pointed to the crowds.

"But the best view is up here ! They won't mind !" I said.

"It's okay, I already have the best view right next to me." He said.

As he was about to walk away, I held his hand.

"5 minutes, just 5 minutes, okay ? Please ?" I whined.

He then sat down and said " 5 minutes!"

We just watched the fireworks in peace. To be honest, I felt happy. I didn't want this to end.

"Love means wanting to be by his side all the time. If he's happy, you're happy. If he's sad, you'll be hurt. All you want is him by your side. His smile, his voice, his everything, you just want it !" I remembered what Xiuru Jie said to me.

Love, is this love ? Di I love him ?

Suddenly, we heard screams and clanking noises. The fireworks stopped. Jun Kai stood up and pulled me down to the hall. What we saw when we got there shoocked us! Really !

"Wang yuan ! You again !" I yelled.

"Long time no see. I guess you managed to get him back. No matter, I'll just hurt him again ! " Wang Yuan said.

Then a girl I don't recognized walked in.

"Wu Li" Junkai said.

Who is this girl ? She knows Junkai ?