"Yoongi come here." You call out to your panther hybrid, looking around for your keys.

He slides his body across the kitchen floor with a blanket under him not bothering to stand.

"What."

"Don't what me, where are my keys?" You gently nudge his blanket as he rolls around to look at you.

"Ask Jin-hyung."

"You go to work in two hours, shouldn't you be getting ready?" You crouch and scratch behind his feline ear. He purrs and scoots closer.

"Don't talk to me about work right now." He sighs once you stand up again and walk to Jin's shared room with Yoongi.

"Jin?" You knock on his door and it opens, revealing him eating a sugar cube.

"Hm?"

"First, have you seen my keys? And second, how many sugar cubes have you had today?"

"First, they're in your room. Second, this is my first one." He wiggles his tail around gently and you nod.

"I still need to keep track of that sugar glider book."

"I can take care of myself, now shoo." He slowly closes the door and you walk up to your room, Taehyung and Hobi playing games on your TV.

"Where are you going?" Taehyung, your polar bear hybrid asks.

"I'm going to the shelter and then the grocery store." You grab your keys from your nightstand. Hobi, your deer hybrid pauses the game and looks at you.

"Can we come?"

"No, you two cause the most distraction. And you need to rest."

"But-"
"No buts." Taehyung pouts. Hobi gets up and walks to you.

"What are you going to the shelter for?" His little ear twitches in worry and you pet his head, avoiding his small horns that were never able to grow.

"I'm going to see if the koala and bunny are okay."

"What about the bunny and koala?" Jimin, your calico cat asks as he walks in.

"I heard they had new hybrids come in without jobs or a home so I'm going to check on them."

The rest walk in.

"Don't you think we have enough hybrids?" Yoongi asks, fixing his clothes. You look back at him.

"It's not about if we have enough or too much, they need help and I want to see if they will let me help. Whether it's living with us or somewhere else."

Jin sits on your bed along with Jimin.

"Besides, we had all of us here before she got Jimin, and we thought we had enough but he fills in the family even more." Jin slightly scolds Yoongi and you pet Jin's small ears.

"I don't know if they even want help, I heard they were abused in a zoo and after that abused in several homes. I'll just do what I can." You walk out your room towards the front door and slip on your shoes.

"Meanwhile, Tae and Yoongi go to work, Hobi keep Jimin company and watch over his wounds, Jin stand watch." You give them each a kiss on the cheek and head out to your car, driving to the shelter.

----🐨----

"(Y/n)! You're here!" Your friend that works at the shelter for hybrids runs around the counter and stops in front of you, suddenly jumping on you. You spittle out her hair and hug her back.

"Hey, how are you and everyone else?" You put her on the counter and fix yourself. She spins herself and jumps down behind the counter. She starts looking for something in the drawers.