14

“Yoongi, where are you going?” Jin asks as Yoongi rushes down the stairs, snatching his coat off the wall and quickly slipping on his shoes. Before he can ask again, Yoongi is out the door and Jungkook is after him, shoes in hand.

“Wha- Jungkook! Where are you going?!” Jin watches as they jump into Yoongi’s car and speed away.

“Where’s Yoongi?” Hoseok walks up to Jin with Jimin on his back, Taehyung close behind.

“I don’t know, he left with Jungkook right behind him.” Jin huffs, shutting the door.

All three boys turn their head towards Jin quickly.

“With Jungkook?”

“Yes.”

“Yoongi can’t stand Jungkook.” Taehyung says and Jin’s eyes widen.

“They’re going to kill Namjoon!”

Everyone starts collectively screaming and running out the door towards Jin’s car.

“No, leave Jimin here.” Jin pushes Hoseok back inside and Jimin pouts, sliding off Hoseok.

“But I wanna come!” Jimin pulls Hoseok and Jin back inside before they can leave.

“You want to leave (Y/n) all alone?” Jin raises a brow and Jimin’s cat ears droop.

“No..”

“Then watch over her while we’re gone.” Jin pats his head and they both run out, shutting the door behind them. Jimin huffs, taking his pillow and blanket from his room and walking up to your door and laying down next to it.

“They’re not going to kill him, hyung.” Taehyung pops his head between Hoseok and Jin's space.

"Jungkook won't, but Yoongi might." Jin pushes Taehyung's head with the back of his arm.

"Okay, I can see why you say that."

"Yoongi doesn't like when people hurt (Y/n) and Jungkook cares for her as well. If I was Yoongi, I'd do the same thing." Hoseok crosses his arms and Taehyung stays quiet.

They arrive at the shelter and run out, bursting through the doors and rushing to Namjoon's room.

"Yoongi open the door!" Jin bangs on the door and Hoseok growls loudly, pushing Jin out of the way and kicking the door open at full force, sending it flying and hitting the wall next to it.

Taehyung and Jin's eyes are as wide as saucers as Hoseok huffs.

Yoongi, Jungkook and Namjoon are all sitting across each other, Namjoon's nose and eyes all red from what seems to be the result of crying.

"You didn't need to kick open the door." Yoongi raises a brow and Hoseok turns his head to Namjoon.

"What did you do?" Hoseok asks Yoongi and Yoongi turns his head away.

Taehyung, Jin, and Hoseok's animal ears droop in fear.

"Yoongi..you didn't…" Jin walks towards him and Jungkook's ears droop as well.

"You promised her you wouldn't tell anyone!!" Jin shouts in his face and Yoongi flinches.

"Jin-" Taehyung tries pulling him away but Jin pushes his hand away.

"No! Don't act like this is okay!!" Jin yells and turns back to Yoongi, who is now standing.

"You think it's okay to go around telling everyone what happened to her?!"

"You think it's okay to let her get upset and hurt every time she comes back from meeting with him?!" Yoongi pushes Jin and Jin stumbles into Hoseok.