3

“This is Jin, he’s a sugar glider.” You pass your phone to Jungkook who is surrounded by food and a few blankets.

“What does he eat?” He zooms in on his face and stares at his features.

“Sugar, regular food, sugar.” You think and tap your chin.

“Now that I think about it he’s been eating a lot of sugar..”

“Who’s this?” He asks and you look down at the phone.

“Oh, that’s me.”

“No it’s not.”

“Yes it is.”

“Namjoon-hyung is this her?” He runs to him before you can grab the phone and shoves it in his face. Namjoon pushes it back a little and zooms in.

“Yeah, she’s just wearing make up and a dress.”

“Why don’t you wear dresses when you come here?” Jungkook tries to see the resemblances between the picture and the real you.

“Because I want to be comfortable.”

“You look pretty here.”

“Do I normally not look pretty..?”

“Huh?” He looks up at sees your unsure face and panics.

“N-no! I mean yes! I mean-”

“You look fine.” Namjoon cuts him off as he starts reading his book you brought him on his tree.

Jungkook slowly pushes the phone into Namjoon’s face and giggles when he shakes his head to push him away.

“Look at how pretty she is! Loooook!!” He laughs and crawls ontop of his tree waving the phone at him. The flash comes on from the waving and Jungkook screams, covering his eyes and dropping the phone on Namjoon’s chest.

“Why did it do that?” Namjoon picks up the phone and waves it, the flashlight turning off.

“It’s a feature my phone has. When you wave it, it turns on the flashlight. When you shake it, the camera comes on.” You jump and snatch the phone out of his hands, putting it in your pocket.

Jungkook fixes himself to lay on Namjoon and lets his limbs hang down as Namjoon holds him.

“What’s wrong?” Jungkook asks after a few beats of silence. You shake your head and dismissively wave your hand at him.

“I’m just thinking is all.”

“Of what?”

You take one of the beanbags in the room and pull it towards the tree, sitting down on it.

“It’s nothing much, really. Just my hybrids are being hostile. Two of them mostly.”

“Why is that?”

“I told them about you, but they keep saying no to me helping you, basically.” You play with the loose string on your sweater and the topic seems to pique Namjoon’s interest.

“Do they not like us?”

“They don’t know you, so they can’t dislike you. But it’s just that they automatically assume I’m bringing you with me when I get the chance. They were like that with everyone else but we brought Jimin home and they’re all very close. Jimin likes Hoseok more though.” You look up at Jungkook who has this far away look.

“What’s wrong?” You stand up and hold his hand, rubbing the back of it comfortingly.

“You said, they thought you’d bring us home when you get the chance..Are you not going to..?” He looks at you with big sad eyes and your whole heart drops to your ass.