3. Reunion

"Serena?" Ash said in amazement and the girl nodded, blushing a little. "Hello Ash," she said and smiled. Then, to everyone's surprise, she hugged Ash tightly.

****
Serena's journey had begun with the fact that she had first looked for a place to spend the night and then next morning set out to tour the city a little. She had visited a few shops and completely renovated her outfit.

Serena's outfit was now a fuchsia dress with pink buttons and a pink bow at the waist. She also wore black tights and brown, low-heeled shoes. She had wrapped her beloved blue ribbon in her hair and had a brown backpack on her back.

After Serena had walked along the sidewalk, she had a strange feeling that someone was following her

After Serena had walked along the sidewalk, she had a strange feeling that someone was following her. She had turned and seen a small Pokemon in front of her that she had not recognized.

It was small and slightly reminiscent of a Lillipup and had a yellow lightning-shaped tail. It stared at Serena with its green eyes and barked.

Serena had brought out her Pokedex and tried to use it to identify the Pokemon, but when Pokedex reported that it had no data about the Pokemon, Serena had sighed and concluded that the Pokemon was one of the Galar's Pokemon that she did not know.

She had put her Pokedex back in her pocket and set out to move forward again. But she had been blinking behind her all the time and noticed that Pokemon had been following her all the time. Eventually, she had stopped again and turned back to Pokemon.

"Listen, you clearly seem to like me, so why not come with me?" The Pokemon had stared at her with its green eyes and barked again. It had occurred to Serena that it didn't seem to be the smartest Pokemon at all.

She had sighed, and was taking some Pokemon treat out of her bag when the Pokemon had noticed something on the street and rushed to sniff it with its yellow snout.

Serena had rushed after it and just then something big and black-and-yellow had knocked her to the ground and started licking her face.

It had also been an unfamiliar Pokemon, and Serena had giggling trying to push it farther. The Pokemon that followed her had started barking and circling around her and Serena had been aware that people were staring at her curiously. Then there was the unknown woman's voice "Boltund, return!" and the Pokemon, who was licked Serena, was gone.

Serena had stood up, wiping her face and dress. She had noticed a young woman standing in front of her with amazingly blue eyes and a gray fedora slightly crooked. "Thank you," Serena had said to the woman and this one had smiled and said, "You're welcome.. what's your name?"

Serena had smiled at her and began: "I am Ser..." when something of the back of a woman had drawn her gaze and she was paled. She had quickly gone against the person she noticed and from this we get to continue the story of where it left off a moment ago.