Chapter 38 - Mother And Son

Adrian discarded the coffee cups in the kitchen bin as he and Brody came back to his home, last seeing Adam and Ashley at the coffee shop.

Adrian washed his hands in the sink and then joined Brody in the living room. Brody was still standing by the side when Adrian pushed him onto the couch. Adrian was still feeling a little bit possessive as he latched onto Brody's lips, straddling him on the couch.

Adrian explored Brody's mouth as he glided his tongue against the seam of Brody's lip, pushing through and going deeper as he wrapped his arm around Brody to pull him closer.

Brody was left wanting more as Adrian moved to his neck. Adrian was leaving marks all over Brody's neck when Brody spoke up.

"You know, I may be, all confident and flirty around others. But it's not the same, when I'm with you." Brody moved to hold Adrian's head in his hands, focussing Adrian's attention on him as Brody was too distracted with Adrian's lips on him. He wanted to be clear with Adrian that's he's only flirting with Adrian. "With you, I mean it."

In this relationship, both of them kept reassuring their feelings for each other. Today was no different.

"Brody, I get why you're trying to tell me this right now. I know I can easily get jealous, but I'm not asking you to change or anything. I like you for how you are now, it's the whole package with you and that's who I fell for. I just hope you can bare through my stupid jealousy sometimes."

Brody nudged his nose against Adrian, smiling at him affectionately before pulling him in a soft kiss.

Adrian looked back at Brody and saw his eyes elsewhere, bulging out in shock. Slightly alarmed, Adrian followed his eyesight to see his mom by the front door, clearly able to see their whole exchange as Adrian was still sitting on top of Brody and clinging on to him.

"Mom!"

Adrian quickly jumped off Brody and stood up on the spot, alarmed and panicking as he felt like he couldn't move.

"W-w-what are you doing back?"

"I came back to get my uniform." Sally spoke so monotonously that Adrian didn't know what emotions she was thinking, or what she was even feeling.

"Me and Brody, we were, umm- we were..." Adrian didn't know what to say, all he could think about was how he could do damage control and not make this end in a mess.

But he didn't know what to say.

"Brody, can I talk to my son, alone?"

Brody could only be humble as he nodded, leaving to go up to Adrian's room. Passing by the stairs, Brody tried to give Adrian a reassuring look, giving him the support he needed to get through this.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sally poured them both a glass of water as they sat down together in the kitchen. Adrian quickly drank all of it before he started playing with the glass in his hand, tapping his finger against it constantly.

With it bugging her too much, she took the glass out of his hand. "Sorry." Adrian apologised.

Adrian was now twiddling with his fingers, trying to avoid looking into his mother's eyes as he was scared to see what was behind them.

Sally coughed nervously as she didn't know where to start. "So, you and Brody huh?"

Adrian reluctantly nodded his head, not ashamed because he was with Brody, but scared of how she was going to react.

"Adrian honey, I'm going to need you to talk to me."

Adrian looked up and saw that his mother was begging for him to open up, her eyes alone reflected that.