Chapter 36 - Research

Author's note: This was the first mature rated chapter and it also got deleted by accident.

So I'm forced to rewrite this chapter and it still contains mature scenes later on, and will be separated with a # border.

I actually think this turned out more dirty than the previous version?

~~~~~~~~~~

A couple of days later and the group had planned a movie night at Adam's place.

Brody was currently sitting in the library with one of his study groups, however is attention was elsewhere as he was a lot more bored today.

Knowing that he wouldn't be able to concentrate on his work any longer, Brody bid farewell to the group as he was heading towards Adrian's house, earlier than expected since they were going to go together.

Sally had already opened the door when Brody had stepped up onto the porch. "Brody hi, it's nice to see you."

Brody politely greeted Sally. "It's nice to see you too."

"I need to go to work right now, I'm already running late so just let yourself in. Adrian's in his room so just go right up."

Brody thanked Sally as she was heading towards the car herself. Brody made his way up the stairs and knocked on Adrian's door since it was closed.

Not getting a response, Brody knocked again and called for his name, but it was still silent from the other side of the door. Brody decided to just walk right in instead, as he opened the door to see Adrian wearing headphones and watching something on his laptop screen.

Adrian's body was covering the laptop so Brody couldn't see the screen, and Adrian was clearly startled when he turned around to see Brody in his room.

"Brody!" Adrian quickly turned back around and slammed his laptop screen down, stopping Brody from looking at it as he took his headphones off. "What are you doing here, I thought you were at the library?"

Brody explained, "We ended early so I thought I would just come here instead. Your mom let me in since she was leaving."

"Wait is she already gone?" Adrian asked. When Brody told him she was just leaving, Adrian rushed out of the room to try and talk to her before she left. "I need to tell her about a delivery, I'll be right back."

Adrian had already ran off like a bullet train as he sped past Brody to talk to his mom before she went to work.

Brody was left alone in the room as he sat down on the chair that Adrian had just left. He was putting his bag down by the desk when he heard sound coming from Adrian's headphones.

Curious, Brody listened to the sound and was confused to hear some sort of moaning coming from it. Realising that the laptop was still on, Brody opened it and was shocked to see what was in front of him.

Porn.

Not just any porn, but a total of 3 guys performing mouth to mouth on each other intimately.

Brody's eyes were glued onto the screen when he realised that Adrian was watching this before he walked in. Before the video could continue, the laptop was slammed shut by a panicking Adrian, who looked like a deer that was caught in headlights.

"You weren't meant to see that!" Adrian exclaimed. "That was just, umm, research."

Brody smirked slightly at hearing that, kind of proud that his boyfriend would research something like that.

He was going to ask Adrian something when Adrian began to pace the floor and ramble.

"So I know things are going great with us, and now I was starting to feel like, I wanted more. And I wanted to be prepared, so I know what to do if we were to ever, do more. Because I like you Brody, and I wanted to become more intimate, with you."