Chapter 82 - Brody's Parents

"Mom? I'm off to Brody's now." Adrian called from the stairs as he was about to leave the house.

"Wait!" Sally came out of the kitchen holding her keys in her hand, as she then offered Adrian a lift. "I could drop you off on my way to work if you like."

"I'm sorted mom, I need to pick some stuff from the store before I get there anyway." Adrian told her as they walked out together.

Kissing her son on the cheek before she got into her car, "I'll see you both tomorrow on Christmas Eve then."

"Love you." Adrian told her as he waved goodbye.

Adrian put his headphones on as he walked to the nearest grocery store. He was already carrying his backpack with him as he eventually made his way inside.

Immediately heading towards the frozen food selection, Adrian picked out a tub of Neapolitan ice cream and added it into his basket.

He then waddled over to the dairy section of the store, as he had a glint in his eyes when saw a can of whipped cream.

Adding it to his shopping with glee, he stopped in front of the sauces and added chocolate syrup, and a bottle of hot fudge sauce.

Since Adrian won the bet last night, he was planning to claim his prize tonight - with Brody, and an empty apartment.

~~~~~~~~~~

Brody opened the door to Adrian with his backpack full, and a shopping bag in his hand. He instantly smiled when he saw the smirk on Adrian's face, both of them knowing that the rest of the night was going to turn into some weird fun.

Adrian walked past Brody and set down all of the food he bought onto the table. Brody took a quick peek at the bags, before Adrian then averted his attention by kissing him.

"No peeking..." Adrian told him with a grin that reached his eyes, "You'll find out soon enough."

"Well... what are we waiting for?" Brody teased.

Adrian thought that Brody was right, there was no need to wait. He pushed Brody towards the bedroom as he brought in the bags of food with him, walking past the shirt that Brody took off and threw onto the ground.

A shirtless Brody made himself comfortable on his bed, matching the grin that was on Adrian's face. "You not get enough from last night?"

Adrian shook his head as he climbed on top of Brody, sitting on his lap. "Nope, not enough. Now that I won, I think it's time I get my prize."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Shit! That's so cold!" Brody squealed as Adrian began lathering his chest with ice cream.

Adrian teased Brody further by adding more of the frozen treat onto Brody's body, enjoying the low key torture his boyfriend was experiencing. "Let me get that for you..."

Both of them were in their underwear as Adrian had spent a while eating off Brody's body.

Adrian licked the dribbling pool of ice cream that was running down Brody's ribs, taking his time as his tantalising tongue licked him clean. "Any better?"

The contrast between the cold ice cream and Adrian's warm tongue gave Brody the excitement he didn't know he liked. Adrian being able to play with his food, and play with his body at the same time was a kind of fun torture for Brody, as he had to refrain himself from ruining Adrian's experience.

The secret bet was for the winner to be able to do whatever they wanted in bed, and Adrian chose to satisfy his sweet tooth with his overflowing sexual libido. Using Brody as his serving tray, Adrian was absolutely delighted to experience something like this for the first time.