Chapter 68 - Piggyback

Adrian made it back to the table, stumbling through the bodies as he drank from the nearest bottle that had any kind of alcohol inside.

After not having enough, he made it to the bar as he pushed his way through, ignoring the looks everybody was giving him.

Picking anything, he drank everything that was handed to him, wanting to forget the most recent interaction he had with Elliot, and what he had just done to him.

'I assaulted the guy with a weapon... Because he was harassing me... He was bleeding and he may have a head injury... And I just left him...'

While he was thinking about the assault, Brody passed him a drink as Adrian took it with ease. Downing the shot before nursing it with his own beer, Adrian had just looked up to see Brody join him , "Back here again?"

Ignoring his own problems, Adrian nodded his head as he continued to nurse his beer.

"Why's your face red?" Brody asked, as he stroked Adrian's left cheek that was a darker shade of red compared to the other side.

This was when Adrian downed his whole bottle. "It's just the alcohol I guess." He then took Brody's drink from his hand and downed that one too.

"Whoa easy there babe," Brody said out of concern. "I don't want to have your stomach pumped later."

Adrian ignored the concern as he pulled Brody into a passionate kiss, hoping that having the feeling of his boyfriend close to him would help relieve the stress of attacking somebody - as an act of self-defence Adrian kept telling himself.

Brody was pulling back when he ended up grinning after he saw Adrian was seeking out another kiss. "We have plenty of time for that later."

A calmed down Adrian had a genuine smile on his face now. His thoughts about Elliot seemed to disintegrate when Brody was smiling at him like he was now. He was feeling safe again, comfortable because of Brody's presence. "Thank you."

"For what? I get the same amount of pleasure from making out with you too." Brody joked.

"Let's get back onto the dance floor, I kind of liked what we were doing earlier." Adrian then took Brody's hand as they made it back to the centre of the club, feeling better now that he was with Brody.

~~~~~~~~~~

Adrian and his close friends were still at the club late at night, they were back to enjoying themselves as it was just the 4 of them.

The alcohol that Adrian quickly consumed started to effect him, he began to slur his words and Adrian became more clingy at the same time.

"Brody." Adrian whispered repeatedly into Brody's ear. He then started placing a quick kiss on his cheek after every word he was saying. "Brody. Brody. Brody."

Turning his head, Brody looked at his boyfriend who was extremely giddy. "Yes babe?"

"Hi." Adrian giggled as he took another shot of vodka that was just sitting on their table.

Brody smothered Adrian's head with his hands, as he then bent it down a little bit so he could kiss the top. "Dork."

"Your boyfriend's struggling to handle his liquor too?" Ashley joked as a sleepy Adam was dozing off on her shoulder.

"I have no idea what you mean." Brody replied sarcastically.

He was now watching his boyfriend get dragged onto the dance floor by some girl, bumping into may people on the way as they cleared the area.

Adrian stopped thinking about any repercussions from tonight, and just carried on feeling the music, the alcohol, and the liveliness around him. He was having fun, and that's all that mattered at the moment.