Chapter 39 - Halloween

Adrian finished putting on his outfit for tonight's party when Brody walked in.

Greeting Adrian with a quick kiss, "Don't tell me this is your costume..."

Adrian was too proud with his outfit, wearing his own hockey uniform to the party as he swapped the skates for sneakers. "It's still a costume right? I'm dressed as a hockey player!"

Brody wanted mock his boyfriend's creativity and efforts, "Now that's just completely lazy babe, shame. Shame on you Adrian."

"You, you're calling shame on me? We both know you were looking for an excuse to dress like that." Adrian pointed out at Brody's toga outfit.

His waist was covered with a white medium length cloth and gold bands were accentuating his bulging arms. Meanwhile his torso was completely exposed as Adrian could see every line and dent on his torso.

Brody twirled around on the spot as Adrian kept staring at his body. "Everybody wins when I dress like this, they can all get their piece when they see my body."

Brody chuckled when Adrian threw his hockey helmet at Brody for being arrogant, for him to catch and carry for Adrian. "You ready to go?"

Adrian closed his bedroom door, "Not yet, I'm getting my share first." He said as pushed Brody onto the bed, sealing their mouths together for a passionate 5 minutes making out session.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

There were less than 20 people at the party, all somewhat familiar faces to Adrian as everyone made more of an effort to dress up, compared to him.

Brody was talking to someone that he had recognised, apparently some girl he met while out at The Highway. Adrian was hanging out with Adam when he went to get a refill in the kitchen.

He was standing behind someone dressed as a firefighter when the guy turned around and spilled some of his drink on Adrian.

"I'm so sorry!" The firefighter picked up a nearby napkin and started wiping the alcohol off around Adrian's chest.

Adrian took the napkin and started patting himself dry. "It's nothing major, think I'll live."

"Here, let me pour you a drink." The firefighter guy quickly poured them both one each in a red cup. He then handed one to Adrian. "I'm Elliot."

"Adrian," Adrian took a sip from his cup as he tried to assess the guy. Having no clue who he was. "I don't recognise you, are you not from around here?"

Elliot laughed nervously as he brushed a hand through his hair, "Guilty. My sister knows the host and convinced me to come along. I'm actually transferring here soon and she thought it would be good for me to scout the locals."

It wasn't everyday when Adrian met a transfer student. "Where from?"

"My family's Greek, I was in a school back in Greece but you probably wouldn't have heard of the name."

Adrian looked at the guy's complexion and saw that he had olive coloured skin and quite a strong jaw line, features commonly found attractive in Greek men. "You know what, I think I can see it."

"People do tend to fall for my refined looks and handsome physique." Elliot joked, in which Adrian also laughed.

Elliot wanted to talk to Adrian more since he was the first friendly face he's talked to at the party all night. "So I don't really know anyone at the party apart from my sister, do you mind us hanging around a bit together?"

"Sure, my friend Adam is back over there, let's go."

Adrian walked ahead while Elliot was still in the kitchen. "Oh, okay then." He said disappointingly to himself.

When Elliot stood next to Adrian, Adrian introduced him to Adam. As they sat down on the couch together, Elliot sat close to Adrian, with their legs almost touching as he listened to Adrian talk to his friend - watching him closely.

~~~~~~~~~~

A group of people from the party moved to the next room to play a game of drunk jenga. The only difference from the regular version was that each of the pieces pulled out had a mission that the person had to complete.

Ashley started the game, with the first piece making her swap her little red riding hood costume with Michelle's tinker bell outfit. Michelle herself made everyone drink up while Adam made the person next to him do a shot, which was Adrian.

After Adrian did the shot of tequila, he easily pulled out one of the blocks near the bottom of the stack and read it out loud. "Streak in your underwear around the neighbourhood..." He said quieter as he read the statement.

Several wolf whistles were made while Adrian was feeling a little bit shy. But with the effects of tonight's alcohol already sinking in, Adrian stripped in front of the crowd in a round of cheers.

"Hey how do we know he's not going to cheat and just hide around the corner for a few minutes?" Holly asked. "Someone needs to make sure he doesn't chicken out."

Brody was going to volunteer when Elliot beat him to the punch.

"I'll do it!" Elliot blurted out loud, "I mean I'll make sure he does it properly, I need some fresh air anyway." He tried to justify.

Everyone seemed to be satisfied with that so they left the two to it.

Adrian was heading out the door with Elliot not too far behind him, eager to not miss any of it as he watched Adrian from afar.

It wasn't a cold night but because he was stripped down, Adrian wanted to finish the dare quickly. So he ran around the neighbourhood quickly, all the while trying to preserve his heat by rubbing his hands together.

When he had finished, Adrian came back to the front door and was shivering. Being the only other person there, Elliot put his arms around Adrian and rubbed his arms so he would warm up.

Adrian was feeling a little bit awkward at the moment. "Umm, thanks." Adrian tried to politely thank him, still a little bit drunk to think too much into it. Although the gesture was thoughtful, Adrian thought it was weird coming from a stranger he just met about an hour ago. Adrian just wanted to get warmed up inside the building.

Elliot was still blocking the door as he kept his hands on Adrian, trying to warm him up. Not making a motion to move, Adrian had to cough to get his attention, wanting to get back inside. Understanding him, Elliot regretfully moved aside so the shivering guy could go inside.

He took a drink from his cup as he continued watching Adrian from where he stood. When Adrian made it back to the group, he saw Brody doing the same thing that Elliot was just doing outside. Except this time Adrian was more welcome to the gesture as he was standing super close in front of Brody as Brody put Adrian's jersey back onto him.

Elliot continued watching as Brody wrapped his arms around Adrian, keeping him close and cosy.

==========