02: Redo

School ended as soon as it started, and Jimin is more than glad to survive his first day as a sophomore student.

He doesn't really dislike school, but he don't like it either. All he have to do is give his parents good grades so that he can go to his dream university, where he can study and focus on his passion - which is dancing.

Jimin gathers his things yet again and thanks the heavens that Wonwoo isn't his classmate in his last period. He doesn't really dislike Wonwoo of course, but the boy is getting on his nerves since last year.

All he did was cling into Jimin's side whenever possible, hoping that Jimin would fall inlove with him eventually. Jimin couldn't quite understand the concept of "learning to love someone", if you fall then you fall - that is that.

He quickly slung his backpack on his right shoulder and walks outside of the now empty classroom, coming face to face with the maknae.

Jimin looks up at Jungkook since the younger was taller than him, in which Jimin hates. He hated his height for all eternity.

"Hyung," Jungkook called. Jimin just raised an eyebrow in response, before walking away.

"Where's Tae?" He asked while walking, knowing that the younger is trailing behind.

"He got homework," Jungkook lied.

Jimin just nod. He knows that if Tae has homework, his brother Namjoon will work his ass off in tutoring or teaching him. No offense but, his bestfriend isn't quite bright. Namjoon, on the other hand, is a bookworm and a study maniac. If you ask him about anything, you can expect an answer ASAP.

Jungkook is now walking beside him, with his hands in his pockets. Glancing at his hyung every now and then.

Jimin ignores him and continues to walk, admiring the orange hue seeping from the building's windows, indicating that sunset had already began.

Neither of them says a word and continues to walk side by side until they reached the school gates. Jimin doesn't mind the silence though, even if he loves and hates it at the same time.

Jimin grips on the strap of his bag tight and looks at Jungkook, who seems like biting his lower lip the entire walk due to it looking swollen.

"Is something wrong Kookie?" Jimin asked worriedly.

The maknae looked back at him with the same worried eyes he gave at the cafeteria, and sighs deeply.

"Can i walk you home hyung?"

Jimin raised an eyebrow, but nod nevertheless. They turned left and continued to walk, thickening the already thick silence.

The walk towards home feels so long, even if it's just blocks away. Feels long since none of them wanted to talk again, but Jimin knows.

Jimin knows the maknae is worried about him, has been ever since.

"Kookie it's okay," Jimin said out of the blue, and smiles at him.

"I'm okay."

Lies.

"I'm sorry hyung,"