24: Proposal?

Still haven't gone down from the hype of Daechwita but oh well -

--

The two boys never got the chance to continue what they are supposed to do because, as if the Gods is against it, Taehyung keeps knocking and stepping inside the room; complete with his knowing grin and eyes glinting with mischief.

-

It was almost close to 9pm, and Jimin still hadn't decided to go home.

"I want to stay with you Yoongi," Jimin said as he smiles sweetly. Yoongi smiles back, and runs his fingers through the younger's hair.

They were still laying on the hospital bed where Taehyung had left them, and even though it's for one person only, it seems like a perfect fit for the two of them.

Yoongi was cuddling Jimin in his arms while the younger had his head pressed on Yoongi's chest; feeling and hearing his erratic heartbeat that he knows, beats only for him as well.

They stayed there, in total silence and content.

Funny how they don't need words to express what they're feeling, 'cause words are sometimes futile for that part.

And somehow, and even without words, they both knew the same thing;

Happiness will always be in each other's arms.

So as they lay there and continues to cuddle each other; along with Yoongi giving feather kisses to Jimin's face, the door suddenly opens,

But it wasn't Taehyung, nor Jungkook, nor Seokjin.

Instead it was -

"E-Eomma?" Yoongi exclaimed as he and Jimin sits up in a shocking manner.

Indeed, Mrs. Min is here. And she has a look of panic on her face.

She still looks like what she is before, even if 4 years have passed. She still looks elegant, and sophisticated; but still harbour the same cozy and motherly aura that Jimin loves.

"M-Min Yoongi!" Mrs. Min started as she stomps her way towards her son.

She is now looking angry, and it kinda looks scary if you're seeing her face to face.

"You got me worried you little rascal of a son! I told you to stay in New York but you didn't listen!" Mrs. Min ranted.

He doesn't notice Jimin hiding under the blanket, with his pink hair peeking from it.

Yoongi's focus hasn't been on his mother but at Jimin, who looks like a little child hiding from a monster.

That sight and thought makes Yoongi giggle.

Mrs. Min squinted her eyes at her son's response, "Yah! How dare you laugh at this moment Min Yo - oh!" She cuts off her own words when her gaze landed on a mop of pink hair beside her son.

She tilts her head out of curiousity and tries to peak under it, until realization suddenly hits her.

Mrs. Min looks at her son with a horrified look, "Y-You - you had sex in the hospital!?"

Yoongi was flaberggasted at her mother's words as his eyes turns wide as saucers, "W-What -"

"NO!" Jimin shrieks with his face beet red as he pokes his head outside, "We were just cuddling!" Jimin defended.

Mrs. Min can only look at two boys back and forth, not knowing if she should believe them.

After a few minutes of awkward silence, Mrs. Min clears her throat.