08: Warning

Monday slapped him like a bitch in his face, complete with it's middle finger and hair flip.

Because the moment he stepped foot in school, the first thing he sees is a mop of blue hair surrounded by a crowd of students.

They were crowding Yoongi, and Jimin can hear distinct sounds of thirsty students; which is too thirsty for Jimin's liking.

"Oppa Min Yoongi!"

"Kyaaaah! So handsome!!"

"Marry me oppa!"

Jimin wrinkled his nose in total disgust.

'I think i'm gonna vomit,'

He's now feeling pissed without and all he wanted to do is to walk back outside and ran straight to his house but it's too late, because out of all who can see him - Wonwoo is the least person he expected.

"Hi Jimin!" As usual, his squeaky tone is too unbearable to hear. (AN: Don't hate me if you're a Carat i actually love Seventeen! In fact, Hoshi is my bias in it UwU)

Jimin ignores him and only looked at Yoongi, who doesn't seem to be fazed by the sudden surge of attention.

Wonwoo, used to being ignored by him, looks at the direction he is looking at and smiles sadly.

"Oh, Min Yoongi, the eldest owner of the school. He was on our school's website since friday."

"Really?" Jimin tries his best to sound uninterested when the truth is, he is very much interested in what the boy beside him is going to say.

"Yup,! And ever since he's the talk of the school. Right infront of you is the proof,"

Jimin looks down and continues to walk, trying to passed by the crowd which is slowly growing in number.

He've been praying to the Gods that Yoongi wouldn't see him, but of course, Fate is his enemy.

Well it is entirely his fault for not looking at where he is going, so he ended up to the one place he dreaded to be; In Yoongi's arms.

Jimin looks up and there he is, standing in the middle of the crowd with Yoongi. The older had his hands in his arms and Jimin cursed the heavens himself.

Because there position right now is exactly like the one they had last saturday night.

Jimin felt his face heat up and looks down again, ignoring the whispers of the students around him. He felt Yoongi's hand grip tightly into him, making him whimper just before the older removes it away.

The soothing feeling of warmth was gone as soon as it came, and it takes a lot of effort for Jimin not to pull Yoongi to himself and bathe in it again.

"Jimin," he heard Yoongi called so he lift his head up to look at him and regretted that he did.

Cause Yoongi is staring straight at his eyes again, and he became lost.

Lost in a black hole created by Yoongi's orbs. It was drowning him and sucking him deeper and deeper than he was before.

Like it was a piece of a puzzle waiting to be solved by Jimin, and Jimin alone.

"Don't you have anything to do!? Stop crowding!" He heard a voice and immediately pulls himself away from Yoongi's addicting gaze and regains his composure.

The crowd of students dispersed one by one and when none was left there was Jungkook, standing a few inches away with Taehyung - who looks at him (especially Yoongi) with a mortified face.