09: I Hate(Love) You

The following weeks was a rollercoaster ride for Jimin and his friends, and Jimin hated it.

Students will all come up to them and ask about Yoongi, because somehow they found out that him and the blue-haired male were childhood friends. Where they got the information? Jimin doesn't have the slighest idea.

Jimin is aware of Yoongi's sudden popularity and he hates every bit of it.

Yoongi, on the other hand, has grown accustomed to his sudden fame in the school and just like Jimin, he would recieve a few(a lot) fan letters every now and then.

But Yoongi will always ignore and brushed them off whenever someone would come up to him and bravely give him their letters themselves, because he doesn't care about them and he never will.

Little did everyone knows that all Yoongi cares about is a particular boy who has pink hair.

But as Yoongi's popularity grows, the tension between them only grows more.

For those past weeks Jimin would casually catch Yoongi looking at him or rather, glaring at him. The older would be subtle at first, but as the days go by Yoongi wouldn't even bother of hiding from Jimin his face full of distaste.

During lunch break was the most dreadful part of it all, where he can clearly see him giving him death glares through his thin eyes.

Yoongi will always, and he means always, sit infront of him a few tables away. And even if Seokjin or Taehyung will offer the seat beside Jimin, the older will just shake his head no and continues to sit on his usual spot and give him his never-ending glares.

Which is exactly what Yoongi is doing right now.

Jimin grips his chopsticks tight and cursed under his breath. He tried shifting his eyes everywhere, but it will always end up in Yoongi's position.

The pink-haired male can only sigh in despair as he looked over to his bestfriend, who is burying himself in the thick textbook infront of him.

He was scribbling something on a little notebook he has and Jimin couldn't help but raise an eyebrow at him.

"Are you really Taehyung?"

The said male stops from his scribbling and looks up at him, "I'm not dumb as you think i am Jiminnie," his bestfriend says with his deep voice.

Jimin pursed his lips at Tae's bluntness. He knows that if Tae is acting like that, he is serious as fuck.

"I didn't think you are,"

"I can be smart if i focus enough in my studies, which i am doing right now."

"Then why didn't you before?"

"What's the fun in that?"

Jimin can only gape at him. The red-haired male only shrugs and continues to scribble down.

Jimin chews his bottom lip and stares off at the distance, when Hoseok suddenly came and sits besides him.

The younger would be surprised and be tensed afterwards if Hoseok did that before, but as days passed he became more used to the older popping out of nowhere.

"Hi Jiminnie, Hi Taehyung" Hoseok said while holding something like a box. It was medium size and has pink ribbons all over it.

Jimin nods as a greeting while eyeing the box in curiousty and Tae only waves a little, without looking up at what he is doing.

Hoseok, sensing Jimin's gaze, puts the box infront of him.

"Here, this is for you," he heard Hoseok say and Jimin was taken aback.