A.E; Spring Day [1k READS]

AN; this what supposed to be the original ending but since a lot of the readers doesn't want it to be tragic, i changed it.

And also, Hoseok is supposed to be the donor, but i changed it also lol

Anyways, i didn't expect for this story to reach 1k reads and i am so thankful for you all for the support.

Love, MiniMjmMin

-

I miss you
Saying that i miss you only
makes me miss you more
I miss you
Time's so cruel, i hate us
Seeing each other for once is
now hard between us
-

Jimin sighs as he looks at himself in the mirror one last time,

For the past 2 years, Jimin's everyday life had took a drastic change.

Seokjin, Namjoon, Taehyung, and him had already graduated highschool while Jungkook still has a year left.

Seokjin and Namjoon are still together and decided to take over the coffee shop that Seokjin's mom had managed, the same coffee shop where he and Yoongi had meet to talk; Café de la Scenté

As for Jungkook and Taehyung, the two actually broke up in Jimin and Tae's 3rd year of highschool with a reason that Jimin doesn't know of.

All he knows is Taehyung had moved back to Daegu, where his hometown was and finished his highschool there.

Hoseok graduated too, along with his girlfriend y/n who he had met in a library, and the two had hitted off in an instant.

As for Jimin,

Well, nothing in Jimin has really changed in those 2 years that has passed, except for his hair which is now silver, and a very evident sad face.

He brushes his silver locks with one of his hand in a stressful manner when his eye suddenly caught something shiny in it.

It was a ring - Yoongi's ring.

Jimin smiles sadly as he stares at the object in which he never took off ever since that day when Yoongi proposed to him.

Yoongi. Min Yoongi.

An expression of sadness, loneliness, and grief are all morphed into one on Jimin's face; as the younger tries to compose himself and tries not to cry.

He fixes his shirt one last time and lets out a deep breath, before quickly making his way downstairs.

Once down, his mom greeted him and eyes him from head to toe.

"You're rather dressed up today. You had plans?"

Jimin smiles, "Only one. It's August 10th,"

His mom suddenly had a sad expression on his face- but not sadder than Jimin's.

"I need to go mom," Jimin bid as he kissed his mother's cheeks and turns his heel towards the door.

---

It's all winter all year long here
August, still feels like winter
My heart is racing through time
Alone in the snowpiercer
-