🚫 23: Block 🚫

So i haven't still hop down from the hype and i ain't even complaining. I've been putting Daechwita in repeat lol

Anyways, i've been feeling hella good today so here's another chapter!!

All hail King Min Yoongi -

-

WARNING!; this chapter contains light sexual content

"A-A donor?" Yoongi asked, tone full of uncertainty.

Seokjin nods and smiles widely, and Jungkook jumps in glee.

"oh My God hyung! That's great news!" The maknae exclaimed, and walks towards his brother with his arms open wide.

Yoongi, who knows what is coming, scoffs and scoots closer to Jimin. The youngest can only pout in response, making Jimin giggle.

"Y-Yah! Don't laugh at me!"

Jimin rolled his eyes, "I wasn't laughing!" He defended.

"Yeah right,"

Jimin hits the older in the chest playfully, and Yoongi suddenly yelps. The older clutches his chest and groans in pain, making the pink-haired male gasps in shock and regret.

"Oh My God Yoongi! I'm sorry!" He yelled in worry, as he cradle Yoongi in his arms and looks at Seokjin with wild eyes.

"H-Help h-hyung!" He pleaded and turned to Jungkook, "Kookie!"

Jimin was in full panic now as Yoongi continues to groan and breath heavily, and wonders why the hell those two guys infront of them isn't even lifting a finger.

The pink-haired male hugs Yoongi tight and was about to cry, when he felt the older's shoulders starting to shake.

Yoongi was laughing.

Laughing so hard that his mouth was open wide; showcasing his gummy smile.

Jungkook and Seokjin was giggling and chuckling too, and Jimin blinks in utter confusement and disbelief.

Until realization dawns upon him - Yoongi had tricked him.

He breaks his hug in a rather harsh manner as he pushes Yoongi away with a glare.

"Y-You idiot!" Jimin shouted with tears in his eyes, "I-I was w-worried as hell Min Yoongi!" He added and covers his face with his palms.

The sound of Jimin's sniffles made Yoongi stop laughing, as he looked at Jimin with worried eyes.

"Minnie -"

"I hate you!" Jimin said with muffled voice, and continues to sob.

Yoongi scoots closer and envelops him into a hug, one that made Jimin sigh almost contently 'till he remembers that he is currently mad at Yoongi.

Seokjin and Jungkook, surprisingly, is nowhere to be found. They must've fled in fear because of Jimin; they knew what the younger is like when he's angry.

It doesn't matter for Yoongi though, all he cares is about Jimin - who is wiggling out of his hug.

Yoongi couldn't help but chuckle as he tightens his hug around him, and rests his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi apologizes.

Jimin didn't say a word and continues to let out muffled sniffles and sobs.

"Hey Minnie? I'm sorry," Yoongi apologizes again, but Jimin say nothing again.

Yoongi sighs, "I'll kiss you if you don't stop,"