BC; Hobi's Farewell

Note: this is a chapter entirely focused on Hoseok, which tackles everything about him that i didn't tackle on the story.

-- ☪

Jung Hoseok first knew what love is at the age of 6, in a form of his sister Dawon.

Dawon, was 4 years older than him but sometimes act like she's younger.

His sister was indeed a cheeky little girl, but Hoseok loves him to pieces. She was his playmate and sometimes his savior.

Dawon was an angel sent from above.

"Cheer up hobi!" His sister will always say whenever he looks and feel down, and it serves like an instant herbal medicine to Hoseok; warming his cold body in a matter of seconds.

Jung Hoseok knew what love reallys is when he turned 11.

He knew it very well like his favourite autumn breeze, or his favourite flower. He knew it ever since he met him - a certain boy who bears the name Min Yoongi.

The first time he met Yoongi was at a company dinner where his dad took him as a reward for 'doing great at school'.

He doesn't like it at first because he isn't really fond of parties and going out but his dad was persistent. Saying that the Mins, who are his parents business partners, likes to meet him and his sister Dawon.

And maybe introduce them to their sons as well.

Little Hoseok was pouting all throughout the ride to the company as he dreaded for the night to finish as soon as possible.

But no one ever told him that at that same night, he will meet a certain kid who will change his life forever.

It started off as a simple exchange of 'hello' and 'nice to meet you' but as the night progress, Hoseok actually enjoys it - especially with Yoongi around.

Min Yoongi was a pale, shy and timid kid. He doesn't talk too much and will often have an unreadable or a scowling expression on his face.

But with his cute button nose and thin feline eyes, Min Yoongi had catch Hoseok's attention, interest, and affection.

He can't help but fall inlove that same night; even if it's just a few hours.

Ever since then he would always ask his father the same question of 'When will Yoongi-hyung visit?' or 'when are we going to the company?', and his enthusiasm will always result to a teasing from his sister.

Dawon will always giggle at him and will always tease him about Yoongi, making Hoseok blush hard - and His sister will only tease him harder because of it.

But, Hoseok doesn't know that the first feeling of falling inlove also means having your first heart break, and he first knew that when he was 12.

When Min Yoongi had mentioned Park Jimin.

He never, in his childhood life, have met Park Jimin but base on the older's descriptions; the kid was pretty and everything better then Hoseok will ever be.