27: Mochi

Agust D2 w/ Jimin vs Agust D w/ Minnie at the top y'all 😭😭

Still waiting for MiniMini subunit, and Studio Version of Tony Montana 🌟

Ps. I can't believe this fic is almost closed to 500 reads 😲

--- ☪

Few days has passed and Yoongi still has to stay at the hospital because he needs to wait for his surgery schedule.

Yoongi hates it; and he actually dislike waiting, and it doesn't help when all you are confined in just one room and is surrounded by nothing but white; except for a the frrsh flowers everyday that hia friends and mom, especially Jimin, will bring.

Speaking of Jimin,

Jimin will often visit him after school, bringing him snacks, fruits, chocolates, and anything that the younger thinks Yoongi likes.

The blue-haired man will always chuckle a 'thanks',

But what Jimin had noticed, is that Yoongi is too fond of sweets and chocolates.

He will always smile wide whenever he saw Jimin carrying a plastic bags full of chocolates and gummy bears; and Jimin figures out that his fiancé indeed has a sweet tooth.

Maybe that's where he got the new nickname that he gave to Yoongi.

"I think i should call you Sugar." Jimin said.

Yoongi was nibbling the chocolate bar that Jimin bought earlier, indulging in the sweet goodness that the certain snack brings into his mouth.

"What for?" Yoongi inquired and looked up at Jimin. Jimin was sitting on Yoongi's bed with his head looking up, admiring the blank ceiling.

Jimin looked at him and smiles widely, making his eyes into a crescent one.

Yoongi loves everything about Jimin, but he loves Jimin's smile more. His smile will always be sweet and wide, making his cheeks puffy and his eyes somewhat dissappearing.

Yoongi's a lover of the moon, and seeing it in his Jimin's eyes makes it 10x more lovely.

"You like sweet things and your skin is pale, so you know? Sugar." The younger explained, "It suits you."

Yoongi pouted and stopped nibbling. He isn't really a fan of the nickname Jimin wanted to give him. It got no swag, and Yoongi is sure he has a lot of it.

"No,"

Now it's Jimin's turn to pout, making Yoongi regret his decision in an instant.

"i mean, sugar is fine but - i need something with swag in it, because you know? Yoongi = Swag" Yoongi defended, and Jimin just laugh and thinks for a moment.

After a few seconds Jimin looked at Yoongi with twinkling eyes, indicating that he found the perfect nickname for Yoongi.

"What about, Suga?"

Yoongi think for a second, before smiling wide with bits of chocolate melt in his mouth and teeth.

"Suga. I love it Minnie,"

The younger giggles hard and took a napkin, wiping Yoongi's mouth afterwards.

"Better give me another nickname then Yoonie," Jimin demanded as he peck Yoongi's cheek.

He then bites down from the chocolate bar that the older was eating and stares again at the ceiling while chewing, with his feet swinging back and forth from the edge of the seat.

Yoongi stares at Jimin and thinks about the pink-haired male's features;

Jimin is really pretty, too pretty and Yoongi though that was kinda illegal. His eyes are small, almost gone whenever he's smiling wide. He got a cute nose that Yoongi wanted to boop with his nose forever, and his lips are pink, plump, and too soft for Yoongi's comfort.

Gone was the chubby Jimin that he once knew 4 years ago.

But even though the younger had drastically changed, Yoongi can still clearly see remnants of the old Jimin - his cheeks still looks puffy, especially when he stretches his mouth to smile wide.

He looks like a rice cake back then but now he kinda looks like a cute little mochi.

Something clicks inside Yoongi's mind instantly like a light bulb.

"I know!" Yoongi exclaimed, Jimin only hummed in response.

"Mochi."

The younger looks at him with curious eyes, "Mochi?"

"You look like a Mochi, a cute little mochi."

"But that doesn't even sound like a nickname!" Jimin argued.

"Huh? Isn't it a cute nickname?"

Jimin shakes his head, "It is but - your nickname got swag in it but mine is too cute," he added with a soft voice.

Yoongi thinks for a second.

"Okay? What if i'll let you call me Sugar, and i'll call you Mochi. Deal?" Yoongk suggested, and Jimin starts to smile wide.

"DEAL!" jimin exclaimed and hugs Yoongi.

'Ah, he really looks like a Mochi' the older thought as he hugs Jimin back.

"I love you Mochi," yoongi whispers into Jimin's ear.

"I love you more Sugar," Jimin said back while giggling.

They broke the hug almost reluctantly when they hear the door opens; and in came Seokjin with his boyfriend Namjoon.

And behind them is Hoseok.

--- ☪

AN: i am actually scared to end this fic to be honest. But - all good things comes to an end right?