04: Return

Jungkook sat there in utter shock. He didn't move, didn't blink; didn't want to remove his eyes from the person standing right infront of him.

It was Min Yoongi in the flesh.

His brother who left 4 years ago is now standing infront of him, but something about him look and felt different.

Yoongi used be this cute little naive boy who looked liked a cinammon roll but is actually one. He will always wear over-sized sweater in pastel colors which will always give him sweater paws and his raven black hair wasn't really styled in the best way possible.

But his brother who is standing infront of him now has a bright blue hair that perfectly contrasted with his pale skin that, if it's possible, had gotten paler the last time he saw him.

His eyes seemed smaller than before, probably with the dark circles underneath it.

Yoongi had a stern look when he greeted him with the same raspy voice that have gone deeper than Jungkook had expected.

He has changed, and Jungkook didn't know if he should be happy or scared with that information.

"Oh, you didn't miss me?" Yoongi asked when he noticed the younger not moving from his seat. He then walks towards them and pokes Jungkook in the cheeks.

Jungkook still hasn't moved in shock.

"He probably is in shock right now hyung, like i did when i bumped into you in Japan!" Hoseok said and laughs loudly, breaking Jungkook's trance.

Jungkook glanced around the table and spotted a glass of water, which he snatches and greedily drank in one swift gulp.

"H-Hyung!" He screeched, both Hoseok and Yoongi turned their head towards him.

"Y-You're b-back!"

Yoongi nods and smiles, "For good."

Jungkook suddenly stood up and quickly pulls his brother in a tight embrace.

"I-I missed you!"

Jungkook now has tears in his eyes. He was overwhelmed with all the emotions he's having and only hug Yoongi tighter.

Afraid that his brother will once again leave if he let go.

"Missed you too Kookie," Jungkook felt his brother's hand in his head, patting it. Jungkook smiles in contentment.

"But fuck, when did you get so tall huh?! No fair! My arms hurt just by reaching your head!"

Hoseok laugh behind them, making Jungkook break the hug and look down at Yoongi. He was indeed taller than his brother and Jungkook was basically towering over him.

In other people's eyes, Jungkook looks like the older brother.

Jungkook grins playfully and ruffles Yoongi's hair. The older just scowl and smacks him in the head, making Jungkook yelp in response.