🚫 14: Mine 🚫

This chapter contains VIOLENCE so this is rated 15+

--

The next day, Jimin didn't go to school.

He was ashamed because of what happened last night. He was ashamed, and scared of the consenquence of what he did, what he and Yoongi did.

What would his friends think if they found out that he cheated on Hoseok? What would Hoseok think?

What would the rest of the students think if they found out? That Jimin, the role model and perfect guy Jimin, kissed someone other than his boyfriend?

And not just someone, but the son of the school's owner.

Jimin was beyond scared of all of those consenquences.

But what he is scared of most, is facing Yoongi himself.

What will he do if he ever see Yoongi and Yoongi sees him? Would they play it cool? Act like nothing happened? Act like that kind of kiss doesn't have an effect on him?

Jimin groans and messes up his hair in a frustrated and aggressive way. He've been in this state for hours now, ignoring the constant ringing and buzzing of his phone. He doesn't want to talk to anyone, more especially his boyfriend.

The guilt is slowly killing him. He just want to sleep and hope that all of these feelings and self-blaming can go away in a blink of an eye.

But that is another of his wishful thinking.

If only he didn't let himself be consumed by a drug who goes by the name 'Yoongi'. If only he had been careful. If only he had the guts to push him away when he got the chance last night.

If only he didn't enjoyed that kiss they shared.

Jimin gently places his fingers on his lips, and remembers how it really felt last night.

His mind travels to how soft Yoongi's lip was. It was like a pillow, Jimin's favourite one. And it was too intoxicating, and too sweet - it tastes like chocolate with strawberries combined; and Jimin couldn't help but indulge in the delicacy that Yoongi's lips gave.

Jimin's face went red again as he groans in realization that; he loves it, and he was craving for it.

Which is wrong, so wrong.

'Get a fucking grip Park Jimin! Think about Hoseok, your boyfriend!' he keeps on thinking to himself.

But no amount of words can suffice the guilt that is slowly building inside Jimin.

He lays there in his bed motionless, with tears starting to fall from his eyes any minute.

He felt weak, and almost empty. Like any reason and will to live was gone from him in an instant.

He remains in that position for an hour more when his phone suddenly buzz and ring, making him jerk his head towards it.

He can only groan and was about to ignore the irritating device when something caught his eye.

And as he lay there in total guilt, his mind travels to the only thing that he can do.

That is to set things right.

--

"I need to talk to you," Yoongi was putting some books in his locker, when he heard Hoseok speak behind him.

Yoongi sighs as he closed his locker, and took in the sight of Hoseok. The brunette has his arms crossed, and he looks rather annoyed.

Yoongi raise a brow at him, "If this is about Jimin, then there's nothing to talk about." Yoongi said with a flat tone.