07: Still

Jimin isn't a stranger to crying himself to sleep. And also to the ringing pain in his head when the morning came the next day.

In days like these Jimin would only blame Yoongi for his headache but this time it's the opposite; he can only blame no one but himself.

He should've just kept his pretty mouth shut and let Yoongi explain his side but no, he have to go and say those things he doesn't even meant and now he's drowning in his self-loathing and another wishful thinking that somehow, Yoongi wouldn't leave again.

Because, isn't this what he really want? Yoongi coming back and tell him the things he didn't say back then?

Reality stars kicking in and Jimin couldn't help but comb his hair in a frustrating matter.

Yoongi is here, Yoongi has come back.

Jimin is afraid that what he did last night will only drive the older away again.

But what can he do? It's not like it's Jimin's entire fault why he did what he did! Yoongi left him, hurted him, and for the past 4 years he haven't heard a single word from him or about him.

He even begged Jungkook to just tell him something or anything about Yoongi but the younger would only looked at him with sad eyes and say something in the middle of 'I have no news about him either Hyung, i'm sorry'.

So over the course of 4 years, all Jimin did was overthink and cry himself to sleep everytime he thinks about Yoongi.

And his sweet and precious gummy smile.

His cute thin feline eyes.

His skin as pale as the moon.

His pink lips that --

Jimin stops himself and groans internally.

He should be hating Min Yoongi and not daydreaming about him. He should be angry that Yoongi treated him like nothing, and Jimin should forget about him because he obviously forgot about Jimin as well.

But as much as he hate Yoongi, he hate himself even more.

Because how can you hate and forget someone when every pieces of your heart still wants and screams his name?

--

"No mom, i'm fine" Jungkook heards his brother say on the phone.

They were eating lunch at their dining table when Yoongi's phone suddenly rang and says that it's their mom, so Yoongi took the call with a deep sigh.

"Yes, i am taking them. And no, i do not forgot."

Jungkook glanced at him in the middle of taking a spoonful of his food and raised an eyebrow at Yoongi, the older only ignores him.

He can see Yoongi rubbing his temples in frustration,

"I can handle myself mom, please. I'm 19, and i have Jungkookie." Yoongi said and looks at Jungkook, who grins widely.

"Anyways, we're eating lunch and i can't swallow if you're calling me mom. I -- No! I am not starving myse -- what? Okay, fine." Yoongi gruffs in annoyance and passed his phone to Jungkook, indicating that his mom wants to talk to him.

Jungkook swallows his food and takes the phone, while Yoongi gets back on eating his interrupted meal.

Jungkook drinks some water first before speaking,

"Hi Eomma!"

"Jungkookie, how are you?" his mom asked from the other line.

"Always been fine eomma, you wanna talk to me?"

"Kindly take care of your brother for me okay? Make sure he takes his --"

"I know mom, and i will. You don't have to worry" Jungkook said reassuringly, and giggles. "You're too worked up mom, is Daddy giving you a hard time?" he teased. He can clearly hear his mother snorting.

"No, but your brother is." he saw his brother rolling his eyes in that remark.

"I told him to just stay here in New York but your brother is a stubborn one, can you go and smack him for me Kookie-ah?"

His mother asked sweetly and oh so nicely, and Jungkook looks at his brother with a grin.

Yoongi looked back at him with a 'i dare you' look, and continues to eat his food.

Jungkook just laughs and says 'okay' to his mother. And after a few minutes of talking in the phone, the younger bade his goodbye and ends it, before giving the device back to his brother.

His brother locks his phone and continues to eat the remaining portion of his food, but Jungkook clears his throat to gain his attention.

"Aren't you going to tell me why are you in the club last night?" Jungkook asked, glancing at him.

The older, taken aback by Jungkook's question, stops in the middle of his chewing for a second before he goes back to eating.

"Do i have to explain myself Jungkook?" His brother asked back without looking at him, and Jungkook can only frown at that.

"W-Well no, but .." Jungkook trailed, and Yoongi knew what he was going to say.

"Don't worry, nothing happened last night."

''You mean, nothing happened last night? You haven't talked to Jimin-hyung?" Jungkook questioned with an eyebrow raised, the food infront of him already forgotten.

Yoongi sighs and pushes his plate away, "I did, and nothing happened. Trust me, nothing really did because nothing has changed." he answered and stood up,

"What do you mean?"

"Jimin and I are still miles away and miles apart. Nothing has changed, and i sadly bet nothing ever will be."

---

Fate would always say 'Fuck your life' because Monday came and slapped Jimin like a bitch.

Because the moment he stepped foot in school, the first thing that greeted him was a mop of blue hair in the middle of a crowd of students.

--- 💞

AN: Short chapter i know, and i am sorry!! :<