03: And It Was Blue

The following week came and go in like a blur. One that Jimin had to go through in order to survive the hell called 'school'.

His first week as a sophomore student consists of too many homeworks - which Jimin puts in the middle of his hate list and a project.

And of course, the countless love letters he recieved in which he would sneakily burn in the trashcan at his backyard.

"Hurts to be popular right?"

He heard Tae say while sipping on his orange juice.

They were at their usual hanging spot at the school's garden waiting for the other guys and Jimin was reading one of the letters he had recieved earlier; poking out of his locker like an electricity bill.

Jimin sighs and continued to read. Sometimes he took a habit of reading some of the letters when he's bored, sometimes he leaves them where he wants to. He doesn't like to look ungrateful with all the effort it took for the sender to wrote them but Jimin hates the fact that he became too popular to have a fanbase in his school.

"Did you know that you won the school's poll of 'Who do you want to date in Cypher High'?"

Jimin wrinkled his nose in disgust.

"What even --"

"And i won the category 'most handsome face of 2018'!"

"Tae --"

"And to think that Jin-hyung owns that category last last year! But it's fine for him, he's still worldwide handsome and --"

"Taehyung!"

Jimin glares at him, but Tae ignores it and grins like a chesire cat.

"All i'm saying is, our group consists of different individuals - and in a good way."

Jimin stares at his bestfriend curiously.

"We have Jin-hyung, the heartthrob of the school. And Namjoon-hyung, who looks like a nerd but actually looks like a daddy whenever he and Jin is alone -- don't tell him i told you that, kay?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"Jungkook and Me, the eccentric couple of the century! And you, my sweet little Jiminnie, you are one of a kind."

Jimin sighs folded the letter he's been reading and puts it in his bag, making a mental note to throw it in the trashbag on his way home.

"I don't get your point Tae,"

"My point is you have to find a boyfriend,"

Jimin looks at him with a confused face, "That doesn't even make sense" he stated and earns a rather hard slap on the arm.

"Does it matter? All it matters is you need a boyfriend."

Jimin ignores the stinging pain in his arm and thinks; Does he really need a boyfriend?

Is he ready to forget Yoongi? Is he ready to stop waiting and hoping that Yoongi will come back?

'Fuck Yoongi,' he said in his mind and made his decision.