10: Stop

AN: Double update? Double update! 💜

--

Months have passed and Yoongi did really stayed away from Jimin.

Whenever their paths will crossed, the older will just give him an empty stare and will later ignore him. Jimin was grateful that Yoongi complies with his wishes, but a part of him is still hurt by the fact that - Yoongi never really cared about him in the first place.

Because if he did, wouldn't he be running towards Jimin and hold him as tight as he could?

Jimin shakes the feelings of uncertainty in his heart and tries to busy himself with anything unrelated to the boy with blue hair.

Good thing Hoseok is here to divert his attention.

He isn't lying when he told Yoongi that he actually like Hoseok. And for the past months, the brunette will constantly showers him with gifts everyday.

Hoseok will always be at his side, cheering him and motivating him in everything he wants to do.

He was thankful, and couldn't be more happy that there is someone out there who keeps his promise of taking care of him and never leaving him.

A promise that Yoongi did but didn't intend to keep.

It wasn't soon when the news of him dating the transferee spread like wild fire.

"This is insane, who knew you can be more popular if you date Hobi?"

Jimin sighs and closed the history book he has been reading since yesterday for his quiz tomorrow.

"For the record, i didn't date Hoseok just to be popular."

"I know hun," Seokjin said while scrolling through his phone. "You're already popular without him tho,"

They were in a library because Jimin doesn't have his 4th period class and Seokjin decided to keep him company because he don't have any more classes for today.

As for the rest, Namjoon, as a student body president, has a meeting and Tae, Hoseok, and Jungkook has classes yet.

Jimin doesn't complain about it though, because unlike his bestfriend, Seokjin is mature and more considerate with his feelings so he has no problem about the teasing.

"It's just shocking that you and Hobi is an item now. I mean, didn't you swore you will never get a boyfriend?" Seokjin asked.

''It wasn't even my idea. It was Tae --"

"You mean, you didn't really like Hoseok?"

Jimin blinks for a few times, before clearing his throat afterwards.

"I like Hobi. I really do." Jimin answered, Seokjin only looks straight at him.

"What i mean is, it was Tae's idea that i should get a boyfriend. And when Hobi started courting me, Tae said that i should give him a chance and so i did."

Seokjin didn't keep his eyes off the younger, as if waiting for something - something like a hesitation in the younger's eyes and when he failed, he only shrugs his shoulder and went back to scrolling through his phone.

Jimin actually sighs in relief when Seokjin didn't question him further and opens his book again to read.

Moments later, Seokjin speaks up again.

"Can i ask another question?." Seokjin said and Jimin hummed in response, still reading his History book.

"How are you and Yoongi?"

Jimin suddenly tensed in his seat by the sudden question and also the mentioning of Yoongi's name but later relaxed himself. Fortunately, Seokjin didn't catched that.

He then looks at the eldest with an unreadable expression, before shaking his head.

"I don't care hyung," he said simply and stares off at the distance.

"Do you really?"

That question lingers in Jimin's mind and renders him speechless.

Does he really don't care anymore about Yoongi? Had he completely buried all of his feelings for the older?

Jimin smiles weakly and sighs,

"I really don't. I hate him - no, i despise him." Seokjin didn't say a word and only nods his head.

"So please don't mention him infront of me again. I have Hobi-hyung now, and i know Hobi will never hurt me. He's an angel,"

Seokjin continued to stare at him, and later frowns. He looks like he knows something that Jimin doesn't, and that made the younger tilt his head with his brows knitted.

"Hyung, do you wanna say something?"

Seokjin shooks his head and smiles, "Hate is such a strong word Jiminnie, you can't just say it without thinking."

That is what Jimin hates the most about Seokjin. The eldest is perfect in every way.

As much as he loves Seokjin's maturity, he hates the way words will come out of his mouth whenever the situation is as serious as it is right now.

He can't help but hate how everything the eldest say will always be on point, correct, and accurate.

"I-I really do hate him Jin-hyung," Jimin tries to argue, but one look in Jin's eyes made him question every choices he had made for the last few weeks.

"Do you really hate him? Or you're just saying that because you're afraid that if you don't hate him,"

Jimin is now on the edge of his seat as he listen to what the eldest will say next,

Even if he already knows what it is.

"There will be no more reason for you to stop loving him."

---

Another short chapter because i wrote this in the middle of writing my school requirement and i don't want the idea to be gone in my head.

Anyways, next chapter will be up tomorrow! If i ain't procrastinating lmaoooo.