06: Why

Jimin couldn't help but cry right there. In the middle of dancing people who reeks of sweat and alcohol. And even though the loud blaring music muffles his cry from the oblivious people surrounding him, it was too distinct and clear to the person holding him right now.

He feels the rough and strong hands in his arms going soft, but didn't let go. And somehow Jimin wish the person wouldn't.

He grips on the fabric of Yoongi's shirt as tightly as he could as he sob, ignoring a few glances from the people around - including Seokjin, who looks at them with mixed emotions.

He suddenly felt brave and looks up to see Yoongi staring right back at him.

The first he noticed was his hair, it was blue - and it matched his pink hair. Next was his eyes; and something suddenly clicks into his mind.

No wonder that guy yesterday was so familiar. It was Yoongi all along. How can he be so stupid not to notice?

His pale skin, alluring kitten eyes with chocolate orbs, his clothing style - It all screams Yoongi.

"Minnie,"

That word alone brings thousands of memories surging into his mind like a trigger. Memorable, happy, and painful ones but most importantly, the memory of why he's crying like this in the first place.

Suddenly, Jimin felt angry.

He pushed Yoongi away and glares at him with tears-stricken eyes. The older only looked at him with hurt and regret.

Yoongi tried reaching onto him when Jimin slaps his hand away, just like what the older did that day.

"H-How dare you,?" Jimin shouted at him.

Yoongi flinched at the harsh tone he gave and tried reaching out again, but Jimin only backs away.

"N-No --! No .." Jimin muttered between gritted teeth. "Y-You have no r-right .."

And with one last look at Yoongi, he turns his feet and runs away.

--

"Guys we have a problem!" Seokjin shouted while panting, having a calm Hoseok behind him. This earn a confused look from his three friends.

"Hyung?"/"Baby?" Jungkook and Namjoon said in unison. Seokjin calms his breathing and looks at them with a horrified look,

"H-He's back! -- and , and He's --  Jimin!" the eldest of the group exclaimed almost incoherently.

"What? Hyung are you drunk!?"

"N-No! i'm --"

"Oh my God," Hoseok rolled his eyes, "Yoongi is here and he's with Jimin!"

Taehyung, who seems like he's breaking out of his drunken self, stood up abruptly. "D-Did you say Y-Yoongi?"

"I-I think i'm going to vomit -- or faint," Seokjin said and his boyfriend quickly holds him,

"u-uh can't you faint first be --"

Namjoon didn't finished his sentence because Seokjin suddenly falls down; true to his words he really did fainted.

Taehyung ignores the two and looks at Jungkook, "Did he really said Yoongi? He's here? When!?"

Jungkook didn't know what to say because he really has no idea that his brother is here, and Jimin saw him. He wanted so bad to go to where they are but he has to take care of Taehyung first.