19: Go Back

"J-Jimin .."

Jimin was was breathing rather frantically, since he ran all the way from school to here when he recieved Jungkook's text.

He took a step forward but stops as he took in the sight of Yoongi - His Yoongi, who is sniffling and had tears in his eyes.

He never thought he would see this state again of the older; the first time was the night they first met when he came back.

Seokjin and Jungkook looks at each other, and nods. They bade their goodbyes at Yoongi, the blue-haired male was reluctant at first but let them go anyways.

There was a silent tension and an awkward atmosphere that lingers in the room when the two left, except for the few sniffles and sobs from Yoongi.

Jimin tooks a step forward again as he looks at the older with pleading eyes.

"Y-Yoongi .."

"D-Don't." He heard Yoongi said, and halt in his tracks.

Jimin now wanted to cry.

Yoongi hates him, and maybe is blaming him. And it only added to the remaining guilt that the younger is suffering since the incident.

"Yoongi p-please .." Jimin begged, and started to step forward again.

"I said don't! Jimin --"

"Why?!" Jimin couldn't help but yell.

This is too much. Yoongi is being too much. All he wants is to touch him, and never let go of him again.

Why is Yoongi acting like this, acting exactly like what he did before? Why is he shutting him out?

"I never wanted anything else from you Yoongi" Jimin started, "Why are you doing this to me? What have i done to you to deserve this?!"

Jimin's face is now full red at the moment while Yoongi only had his head hung low,

"T-Think about Hoseok --"

"I broke up with him!" Jimin yells, "I broke up with him for you! Because i love you Yoongi! I always did,!"

There he said it, yelled it without a care if someone can hear him outside the closed room.

He loves Yoongi, and he knows Yoongi loves him too. Why is the older making things so damn hard?

Yoongi looks at him with wide but wet eyes, and Jimin smiles as he finally took a steps towards him without stopping.

"I love you Yoongi," he confessed as he stops beside him.

"I knew i love you ever since i was 13, and you did too right?"

Jimin reaches for Yoongi's hand and places it on top of his chest; the older feeling his erratic heartbeat.

"C-Can you feel it, hyung? This heart beats. It beats only for you Yoongi." Jimin added and smiles, with tears forming at the corner of his eyes.

'Heart ..'

'Beats'

'It beats only for you,'

Something about Jimin said made Yoongi cry, and Jimin thought it's because of overwhelming happiness that's why he immediately hugs Yoongi.

But Yoongi didn't hug back and continues to cry,

"Y-You need to go back to H-Hoseok .." Yoongi mumbles, but due to the close proximity between them, Jimin had heard it.

Jimin froze and was confused for a second and though that he must be hearing things.

Yoongi definetely didn't say that he should go back to Hoseok, right?

"W-What?" Jimin asked unsurely, his hug loosening a bit.

"H-Hoseok," Yoongi said loudly, "G-Go back to him,"

Jimin couldn't believe what he heard and angrily push Yoongi. He had a rage in his eyes and his face is now full on red; but not with embarassment.

"What the hell .." he mumbles under his breath as he took a step backward, eyes glaring at Yoongi's sad ones.

"Y-You .." Jimin found it quite hard to speak because of what just happened, but he still fought it.

"What the hell is wrong with you!?" he shouted with tears now in his eyes.

"Go back to Hoseok? Are you really saying that? I love you! What makes it hard for you to understand that i only want you?! Not Hoseok, not anyone else, but you!"

Jimin is full of rage inside him as he let out the words inside him, and if it's possible, he's feeling more angry by the minute.

"Why are you pushing me away? Why are you like this? Am i really that nothing for you? All of what we had, those paintings that you painted for me, those cookies, those promises, those songs you dedicated for me - it's all nothing for you? Is it --"

"I am no good for you Jimin!" it was Yoongi's turn to shout even though it's hard because of the dryness in his throat.

Jimin was flabbergasted, "What? You told me last time that you are good for me, why the sudden change of heart huh?"

Yoongi blinks at him, who has his arms crossed.

"You don't want to tell me? That's unfortunate then. I don't plan on going anywhere until you told me everything i need to know!" He scowls.

Jimin wants no more excuse. He doesn't need anymore 'hiding him in the dark', because he's hell bound of finding the truth right now.

"Jimin please --"

Whatever it takes.

"No! Tell me! Tell me now Yoongi! I deserve the truth!"

If he needs to force Yoongi so be it.

"I'm sick Jimin .."

"No shit sherlock, you are in a hospital"

Jimin rolled his eyes at Yoongi's response, but felt the whole world crashing on his shoulders when he heard Yoongi's next words.

"No, I'm sick. I'm dying .."

--- 💞

I have no words for this chapter, because i am feeling sad at the moment :'<