17: Hold On

"O-Oh, Jimin." was all Yoongi said when he heard what Seokjin had said.

Seokjin looks at him with a puzzled look, while Jungkook gapes at his brother because they couldn't believe what Yoongi had just said.

He looks like he isn't afraid of the news, but isn't that what he was dreading the most ever since he left? Is for Jimin to know the truth? Then why is he acting like it doesn't matter?

Maybe Yoongi's just hiding his emotions, or maybe, Jimin already knows it.

"Y-Yoongi," Seokjin called, and Yoongi only hummed in response.

"Does Jimin knows?"

Yoongi jerks his head up to meet the eldest's gaze, and smiles sadly.

"You were right Hyung, it was too late." Yoongi replied, and for the first time in many years, a tear drops from the corner of his eye.

A second drop of tear came, and another, and another. Before everyone can even speak, Yoongi is now sobbing hard.

Seokjin and Jungkook was shock at first, but the distinct sound of sniffling and sobs were enough to break them out of their trance and skips over Yoongi to comfort him with a sad face.

''Y-Yoongi .."

Yoongi doesn't know who called him but he didn't care, cause right now he's feeling empty, hurt, numb, and all things in between.

He was sobbing hard, and no matter how many times he wipes his eyes with the sleeves of his shirt, it was all useless because the tears never stops.

It's like everything inside Yoongi came crashing down. All the walls he build around him himself came crumbling down with a snap of a finger.

Yoongi had hold on for too long, but everything has their limits. And now Yoongi had met his.

After many years, Yoongi felt weak and vulnerable. And it hurts him to the very core.

"W-Why .." he started in between his sobs. "I-I just want t-to go back to the w-way it was b-but .."

Yoongi is now wailing, making the two boys with him worried.

"I-It hurts .." Yoongi admitted while wiping his never ending tears.

"I-It hurts t-too much,"

Seokjin can only frown and Jungkook had tears in his eyes as well. Both if them says nothing, because they know that no words can take away even a small part of the pain inside Yoongi.

So they remained there, holding Yoongi in their arms as they cradle the sobbing male.

Suddenly, the door opens with a loud bang; which made all of them jerk their heads towards it.

"Y-Yoongi .." the newcomer called.

All three of them had their eyes wide in shock, especially Yoongi. He didn't expect him to come here, but more importantly - why is he here?

"J-Jimin ,?"

--- 💞

Another short chapter !??? 😠