13: Traitor

Walking under the city lights during the night time is one of Jimin's favorite habits.

Every night after school, the silver-haired boy will roam the busy streets of Seoul like a tourists. He loves the streets during night time, especially the trinket store located just around the corner near the stall of his favorite fish cakes.

He decided to buy his boyfriend Hoseok something. Something as a token of his appreciation for everything the brunette has done for him.

And to give him a proof that, He really is not going to think about Yoongi anymore.

He loves Hoseok, and that's what he should do. No more running towards Yoongi. No more remembering about the past.

He was just glad when Hoseok didn't say a word about what happened that day, and continues to brush it off like nothing happened. But Jimin still thinks that he needs to do something just to prove his loyalty to him,

Wearing his usual attire, which is black jeans and an oversize tshirt, Jimin quickly made his way towards the said trinket store.

He loves the little trinkets, and lucky charms the store is selling. He even bought Taehyung a dreamcatcher, since the younger told him that he often can't sleep at night because of nightmares.

Jimin was looking through various trinkets when one particular object catches his eyes.

It was a necklace, with a single black pendant.

Jimin can't take his eyes away from the necklace, he was ready to take it when someone beats him to it.

"Y-yah! I saw it first!" Jimin yelped. And glares at the man.

The man continued to look around, ignoring Jimin on purpose.

"Don't you have manners??" Jimin retorted and crossed his arms.

The man stood there for a moment, and looks at Jimin before rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry, i needed it. Go pick something else," the man huffed, and walks away from him.

Jimin gets pissed and follows the man, "I saw it first!" Jimin hissed and hits the man's back.

The man froze and Jimin's eyes went wide. He didn't mean to hit him, he was just really pissed and it was in the heat of the moment.

The man suddenly turn around and looks at Jimin flatly, "You little midget -"

"That's enough Jay," a husky voice from the corner of the store spoke up, and Jimin suddenly feels tensed.

A blue-hair man suddenly emerges from the clothing aisle, and walks his way towards them with his hands inside of his pockets.

Jimin's breath hitched, and stares at the man with wide eyes.

'What the fuck,' Jimin thought to himself and looked at him from head to toe.

He was wearing the same outfit as him, and his hair looks damp. He was wearing the same face mask this 'Jay' guy is wearing.

When Yoongi stops infront of him, Jimin suddenly took a sniff of his cologne. It smells expensive, and manly, Jimin tried to stop himself from sniffing any further.

"Yoongi," Jay greeted, and nodded at him before giving him the necklace that he snatched from Jimin.

Yoongi looked at Jimin, and smiles at him.

"I'm sorry about my friend, he likes to do that sometimes." Yoongi apologized and takes off his mask before smiling widely, his gummy smile full on display.