BC; Autumn Breeze

This chapter is supposed to be a sypnosis/prologue of a Taekook fic i am intending to write, but i'm having second thoughts about this.

Timeline; 6 years after their break up

-

Jungkook taps his fingers on the counter as he waits for a certain barista to finish his coffee.

He's now at Café de la Scente, the coffee shop now owned by both Seokjin and Namjoon.

The now cherry colored hair male had just came here to fetch his early morning order of caffeine, enough to keep him energized for his 7am class.

"Hey hyung," he called.

Soon enough a brunette emerged from behind, while holding an iced coffee in his hand; Jungkook's coffee.

"Sorry for the wait Kookie," the brunette apologizes as he puts the beverage on the countertop infront of the younger.

Jungkook smiles, "It's okay Hoseok hyung, i'm not in a rush anyways."

Yes, Hoseok was the barista he's been waiting for earlier. The older was working at Seokjin's shop, but not full-time. He just works here as a hobby, when he isn't busy teaching some dance.

Hoseok had graduated from university with a degree in performance and arts, now he's teaching and making choreographies on his famous dance studio; HopeWorld.

While Jungkook on the other hand is now on his last year of college as a music student.

Music has been always his passion, and he loves to sing and perform.

It has always been his comfort zone because music is like a blanket, covering you in warmth whenever you feel cold in a matter of seconds.

"Well aren't you supposed to go to Uni now?"

Jungkook took a sip from his coffee and sighs in content as he feel the caffeine slowly working its magic inside his body.

"I got 45 minutes left hyung, i can stay a little longer."

Hoseok nods, "Make yourself at home," the brunette added and disappears again to the back, probably to do something.

Jungkook took a sip again from the cold beverage and looks around the shop.

The interior itself hasn't changed, except for a few renovations here and there. The walls were still purple, with brown designs all over it.

Jungkook knows who paints those, and it was Seokjin; the eldest of their group wouldn't let Namjoon pick even a small object inside this shop because they all knew that when Namjoon is around, everything tends to break in a matter of seconds.

The maknae chuckles at that thought but stops when his mind suddenly wanders to another person who he knows is also a chaos when he's around.

A certain guy who has red hair.

Kim Taehyung, his ex-boyfriend.

It's been 6 years since they broke up and also since the older decided to went back to his hometown Daegu to finish his studies.

Taehyung actually graduated with the same degree as Hoseok, for the older loves Art more than anything in the world.

Maybe also more than Jungkook.

The younger pursed his lips as he vividly remembers the day that Tae told him that he's leaving, no matter how painful and heartbreaking it is.

Flashback;