04| You

*
     *
*
|
|
|

Azalea had never run so fast, ignoring the limping in her legs as she raced Cormac and Cho through the many hallways of Hogwarts school

Azalea had never run so fast, ignoring the limping in her legs as she raced Cormac and Cho through the many hallways of Hogwarts school. It didn't matter that it was late at night, that their clattering would alert the teachers, it only mattered that Harry was back. It had been many long months since the pair had seen one another since she had heard from him at all. Bill and Fleur got married in August and it was now May. All she wanted, more than anything in the world, was to see Harry James Potter.

When they finally made their way back through the doors to the Room of Requirement, she was running through the maze of hammocks quickly, completely ignoring the world around her as her gorgeous chocolate coloured eyes scanned for even a glimpse of raven hair and pale skin.

When she saw him, within the crowd, all eyes were on them. Azalea Hogwarts froze for the longest moment, gaping slightly like a fish as she stared at the boy she loved most in the world. Harry was dirtied, slightly bruised and messy, but his face was the exact same as hers as his emerald green eyes fell upon her for the very first time in many long months.

Her lower lip wobbled slightly, doe eyes wide with a million unreadable emotions as she continued forward, their bodies slammed together in a long-awaited hug as the first sob slipped through her lips and Harry held her like the world was ending and she was his anchor to everything. In that moment, there had never been two people more in love and so, when she pulled her face back to scan his, her eyes leaked with a hundred salty tears and behind his glasses, his were the same.

Harry had never seen someone so beautiful in all his life and his left hand placed against her cheek delicately, green eyes scanning every single feature as his right arm locked her close to him. Tangling her fingers through his raven coloured locks, Azalea slammed their lips together and there was a resonating cheer from the onlookers.

Azalea Hogwarts forced all the emotions she had felt in months into that one single kiss and he responded back eagerly, hungrily... For her. The world around them positively faded into non-existence as they kissed and it was as if none of them was even there. At that moment, there was only Harry Potter and the love of his life, the daughter of Hogwarts. The meaning for his visit, the worries about the war and everything else vanished in a blink, in a single kiss. There was so much to be done but they were caught in their reunion. It was a reunion they had dreamt of for months and as Harry placed his forehead against hers, the tears falling constantly, it was everything he had dreamt of. The boy knew that they were moments away from war... But he could not help but stand there for the longest moment, completely refusing to release her for even a moment.