05| Helena Ravenclaw

*
   *
*
|
|
|

As Harry Potter walked through the school he once knew and loved, Azalea Hogwarts on his arm beneath the invisibility cloak, he had never been so happy despite all that they inevitably had to face before the fight was over

As Harry Potter walked through the school he once knew and loved, Azalea Hogwarts on his arm beneath the invisibility cloak, he had never been so happy despite all that they inevitably had to face before the fight was over. He kept finding himself staring at her and she smiled sweetly each and every time. Even damaged and bruised, Azalea was beautiful in the eyes of Harry Potter. 

"What are you looking for, Harry?" she finally asked after a long time, speaking softly and he couldn't help but smile. She knew that despite how brilliant their reunion had been, it was all because of a reason. And he smiled sadly down at her when he finally answered.

"One of the Horcruxes... We think it is here... We think it has something to do with Ravenclaw." he tried his best to explain and he visibly watched as her doe eyes hardened at the mention of it. Azalea Hogwarts knew exactly what Harry was after, but it was something she hadn't seen since returning, something that was missing.

"Helena" Azalea sighed and Harry rose an eyebrow questioningly as they stood beneath the cloak in the hallway,  his hands knitted through hers and she greatly appreciated it as she dragged him slowly along, basking in the feeling of his hand in hers. "When we were at the Ministry of Magic, the night you found out who I was, he said that my sister told him about me... What if she told him other things as well?"

"I'm... not following" Harry chuckled and she smiled back at him as they finally entered a part of the castle Harry did not recall ever having visited. The corridor was gloomy but his eyes quickly fell on two shadowy figures at the end, glowing faintly in the lamplight as they sat side by side. At the sound of the door opening, the woman- who Harry now recognised as the Grey lady- snapped her eyes upwards accusingly. Azalea strongly swept the cloak from her body, allowing it to fall to cover Harry and he stood silently, watching with his big green eyes.

"Zalie" the woman beamed excitably, sweeping hastily over to her, the man smiling softly from the back and he knew who he was- The Bloody Baron. The chosen one easily recalled the story Azalea had told him, about Albania and Christopher. He knew then what they were searching for. 

"Lena" she smiled, wanting nothing more than to wrap her arms around her sister but knowing that it was impossible in her shadow form. "Please, we don't have much time, the war... It's coming" she informed in a hushed voice and the ghosts exchanged startled expressions. "I need you to tell me something, honestly. Lena"

"What do you need?" she frowned. 

"A few years ago... Did a man come to you? Asking about mothers diadem?" the second the question left Azalea's lips, the ghost cowered backwards and Christopher wrapped an arm around her waist from behind, frowning. "Lena, please. It's so important."

"He was so devilishly charming Zalie, you have to understand. He promised me he would return the diadem to me if I told him where it was. He was the first student in years to talk to me, Lea."

"Tom Riddle?" Azalea questioned and Helena nodded solemnly, watching her sister's eyes close for a moment before they flickered back to face where she knew Harry was standing. "Sister, I need you to gather the other ghosts, send Peeves to me as soon as you find him. Prepare for an attack," she stated and her sister nodded in determination. 

"Zalie?" a voice called as she started to walk away and she turned back with a frown as Christopher smiled solemnly. "Stay safe."

"Always" she promised and rounded the corner, reaching outwards and quickly catching the cloak between her fingers, she ducked under it and was graced with Harry's face once more. The boy smiled at her and pressed a kiss to the top of her head before they continued to stumble along.

"Now what?" the boy questioned. 

"We're looking for a tiara of sorts, it has a black stone in the middle and wings. Made of silver?" she described and he frowned before his eyes lit up.

"I think I saw one like that in the Room Of Requirement when I was hiding the potions book." he stated and she smiled in silent victory. 

"Perfect. We have to get it... But first, I think something is happening."

"What?" he questioned and she stepped out from under the cloak once more, pulling her robes tightly around her as they rounded the corner to find the remaining students of Hogwarts marching with solemn expressions. It did not take them long to find Neville and the others within the crowd. 

"Lea" the boy's eyes lit up when she joined his side, Harry invisibly at her side. "Where's Harry? Snape's called a school meeting" the boy huffed and Harry pulled the cloak off from his head as they mingled into the group, hiding there. 

"Here" Cho spoke softly from where she walked behind Harry, handing him a black cloak. The boy who lived stared at it for a long moment, mind reeling about everything that was happening. It was as if everything they had been anticipating in the past year was happening in slow motion. The boy felt oddly as if he'd had the rug pulled out from under him but as Azalea knitted her fingers through his where they marched, he was filled with strength once more.