22| Flashes

*
     *
*
|
|
|

Harry Potter was known by everyone to absolutely despise dancing, but as the crowds around the Great Hall watched him spin Azalea Hogwarts, you wouldn't know that

Harry Potter was known by everyone to absolutely despise dancing, but as the crowds around the Great Hall watched him spin Azalea Hogwarts, you wouldn't know that. Because Harry Potter hated anything if it wasn't with her. They were trapped in their own little bubble but nobody minded, because they were beautiful to watch. 

"Walk with me?" Harry smiled as they span closer to the outskirts of the dancefloor. It was a celebration- the first of many- to indicate the end of the battle of Hogwarts. And there had never been two people so happy. She beamed and nodded at him, softly sliding her tanned hand into his as they walked from the room together. The Entrance Hall of Hogwarts was full of all her favourite people and she frowned as Fred gave her a brilliant beam and two thumbs up- Alastor Moody hitting him upside the head when he did so. 

"Lea" Harry smiled, pulling her into the centre of the room and she dragged her doe eyes away from those that were staring at her, dressed in fine clothing with smiles on their faces. She was slightly uncomfortable but instantly calmed when she looked into those emerald green eyes. Her entire body froze when he dropped down onto one knee and pulled a pouch from inside his suit jacket. 

"I promised you, almost a year ago, that when the war was over. I would make you my wife and I intend to keep every single promise I've ever made you Azalea. I love you with all that I am. You and I have fought together, grieved together, lived and loved together. We've died together and through it all, I have done nothing but love you. We defeat every obstacle, we defy fate. And I think that counts for something." He smiled shyly, shuffling where he kneeled. "So what I am asking is for you and me to never have to say goodbye to one another ever again. I'm asking you to let me love you every day, I'm asking you to keep our promises... Azalea Hogwarts, will you marry me?" he questioned green eyes glittering and her doe eyes were wide as she dropped to kneel in front of him, laughing as she nodded.

"Of course I will. "she beamed and he slid his mother's ring, his grandmother's before that, onto her fingers gently, smiling when it fit perfectly. As they kissed, the room cheered.