07| Battle Plans

*
    *
*
|
|
|

Azalea Hogwarts took a deep breath, collecting her thoughts as she pulled herself to stand and stare down at those gathered in the room, almost all of them turned to her in intrest the second they saw that she was preparing to speak

Azalea Hogwarts took a deep breath, collecting her thoughts as she pulled herself to stand and stare down at those gathered in the room, almost all of them turned to her in intrest the second they saw that she was preparing to speak. "Okay, everyone, please listen carefully. The war that has been waging in our world for the past few years, it ends tonight, one way or another. The battle that I was born for, happens tonight. And it's time, it's time for us all to be the strongest we have ever been. It's time for us to put everything we have learnt, to good use. If you are of age, you can stay and fight for your school or you can leave. Nobody will judge you for doing either. Those who are unerage, are leaving no matter what. There is a secret passageway out of the school and as soon as it returns, you will be leaving." she breathed. 

"We are ready, we are more prepared than we could possibly imagine. And it's time to use everything we have learnt. First and foremost, teachers, you know your jobs here. Parvati and Padma... You are staying?" they nodded determindly at her. "Okay, everyone under the age of seventeen and all those who do not wish to stay, please follow the twins, they will get you safe passage out of the castle." she informed and the children whisked away, along with a few others. As she promised, none of them were judged for doing so. 

"Okay" she breathed again. "Fred, George" they stepped forward with matching smirks. "You were originally intended to be on the battlements for reasons we can't get into right now, you will now be in the entrance hall, okay? No matter what happens, do not leave one another's side, not for anything reason" she demanded and they nodded, seeing the fury in her eyes. 

"Tonks, Remus" she turned to conitue. "The same goes for you two. I need you four to stay close to me no matter what, and I will be in the entrance hall."

"Of course, Lea" Tonks smiled soflty, sliding her hand into Remus' in determination. 

"Okay" she smiled. "Professor Sprout, Neville, time to use your plants that you've prepared, get yourself a nice location in the castle, take anyone you see that could be of use to you." everyone was getting down to busieness now, never second guesding or questioning her. "Seamus, Professor Slughorn, the batch of Felix Felicis we have brewed must be distributed evenly to those remaining here, and you need to get ready any other potions you need."

"Lavedender, stick with Madam Pomfrey, no doubt there will be need for some strength around here."

"Cormac" she nodded and eh stepped forward, ready and waiting for orders. "Head to the kitchens and collect the house elves. Tell them there is a war coming and give them the opportunity to leave, but if they do not want to, if they want to fight, get them in here with whatever weapons they can find. That lovked cupboard on the fifth floor is a treasure trove of weapons, burst it open." she smiled and he nodded and ran off. 

"What about me?" a voice asked and she turned in shock to a boy she hadn't seen in almost a year. Draco Malfoy hadn't returned to Hogwarts that year but now, here he was with determination on his face.

"Draco" she smiled despite the looks of horror he recieved from around the room. "Can you do this? Can you figth against your family?"

"I can do it Lea, like I said... In different times" he hummed and she nodded, accepting him into a tight hug, apprecaitabely. Many of those around the room still looked at the boy skeptically but she knew for certain that he could be trusted. 

"I know" she smiled. "Stick with the Slytherins, get them doing something. And... stay safe."

"And you" he demanded with passion in his eyes and she nodded in return. Because of Draco Malfoy's presence on the ligthside, they had the Slytherins to fight alongside them because, inspireed by their friends determination, they knew that they could betray their own traitor families now.

"What about everyone else?" McGonagall questioned. 

"You nkow the spell, Minerva" she smiled and the woman did, the spell she had been excited to use since learnign about it. "All the remaining teachers, please go to the front courtyard and put up whatever spells you can come up with. Hagrid?"

"Yeh?" he smiled. "Reckon it's time we head into the forest, don' you?" he beamed and she smiled, nodding. They had many allies loitering within those trees and it was time to bring them in. 

"Any DA members, please use the galleons to call back the old students. We need as much help as we can get. Mostly, just all get prepared, it's going to be a tough fight but I have hope for us." she smiled softly and headed from the room with the half-giant, bypassing where Slughorn was dishing out small vials of liquid luck to the students. They had prepared all they could for that night and they would absolutely fight their hardest.

Because they were fighting for their lives...