24| Godric's Hollow

*
     *
*
|
|
|

Harry Potter smirked as he looked over at his wife

Harry Potter smirked as he looked over at his wife. He drove smoothly, hand holding hers in his own. The girl had a blindfold covering her eyes and was most unimpressed with it but the Boy-Who-Lived- Twice, didn't care. He had a grin of victory as he finally pulled up in the desired location. Before them- unbeknownst to Azalea- Was their wedding gift from Albus Dumbledore, the man had known. He always knew. And he left it for them, to be handed over on the day that they returned from their honeymoon. Of course, he knew.

The house was beautiful and when Harry pulled the blindfold off, he saw her eyes light up. It was a beautiful four-bedroom cottage, situated on the outskirts of Godrics hollow and once, many years ago, it had belonged to the Dumbledores. Harry had spent the summer fixing it up with the help of Ron, Draco and Aberforth who wanted it to retain its original structure.

"A house in Godric's hollow" she beamed and he chuckled, it was just another part of the promise he had made her all those years ago. And they had Albus Dumbledore to thank for this one. "Come on Paddy, let's look inside." she beamed, patting the black dog that was running around her in circles. Harry beamed again as he watched her walk up the garden path. "Are you coming?" she frowned as she reached the door and he beamed, taking the path in five easy strides. The chosen one carried his beautiful wife over the threshold of their new house that day...