𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒 & 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒

SNAKES & SERPENTS:INTRODUCTION

SNAKES & SERPENTS:
INTRODUCTION

§ § §

THE FINAL BOOK in the Slytherin series has arrived. It is the last straw for all of the wizarding world, the time for battle draws nearer and nearer with every second. And, unfortunately, they don't have many seconds left. Tensions are high and comforts are low, the clock ticking down until the last second.

Harry Potter is doing all he can to prevent as many casualties as he can. He is trying to follow in the footsteps of late Albus Dumbledore, who, however, hasn't left Harry and his twin sister with very many clues. They are in the dark, and the closest light Dumbledore left them was the deluminator handed down to Ron Weasley.

Giovanna Potter wants to help stop Voldemort, truly, she does. But something happened to her ever since that fateful night that Albus Dumbledore died. Ever since the love of her life, Draco Malfoy, ended everything for her safety.

But it doesn't feel like safety. If anything, the dark emotions she's felt since the breakup are endangering her even more than before. Something has woken up inside of her, something that is filled with evil and darkness, and she can't put it back to sleep. She just wants answers. Answers about herself, about the Horcruxes, about Draco.

Draco Malfoy knows not of what he did. He thought his actions were for the better, but they only led Giovanna Potter right back...

...to him.