𝐈𝐕. CRASHED WEDDING

CHAPTER FOURCRASHED WEDDING

CHAPTER FOUR
CRASHED WEDDING

§ § §

Over the next week and a half, Harry, Ron, Hermione, and I barely had any alone time to discuss our plans. The rest of the Order knew that Dumbledore had given us a job to do, but they weren't happy with the fact that we couldn't tell them what that job was.

Mrs. Weasley, more than anybody, was set on discovering our secret. She always kept us busy and working, and at that, busy and working separately. We never were together by ourselves for over a minute, Mrs. Weasley saw to that. She didn't like the idea of Ron and I, her children, going off on a dangerous adventure alone. She didn't want Harry and Hermione going, either.

The other person who was intent on figuring our task out was Lupin. However, he was set on it for a different reason that Mrs. Weasley. He just wanted to help. He kept asking Harry and I for clues, and asking if he could be of any service. We told him, politely, no.

Rufus Scrimgeour, the Minister of Magic, also stopped by to deliver the items of Albus Dumbledore's will. Hermione received Dumbledore's copy of the Tales of Beedle the Bard, Ron got his Deluminator, and Harry and I got the snitches we caught at our first Quidditch games.

Oh, we also got the Sword of Gryffindor. But the Ministry's too stubborn to give it to us.

Needless to say, we don't know why Dumbledore left us what he did.

On top of all of that, however, we barely had any time to worry about our lack of communication. The tasks and jobs we were given had to do with Bill and Fleur's wedding. How they were still happy and excited during these days- I didn't know. I was always stressed and nervous, but the excitement for the wedding helped with that.

Speaking of, the wedding was in a few hours. Everyone was dressed up already, we were now worrying about the finishing touches. Protection charms, setting up the tents, making sure everyone gets to their seats, etc.

"I need one of you to go help put up the protection spells-" Mrs. Weasley was angrily telling Harry, Ron, Hermione and I who she had just caught trying to talk in Ron's room.

"Got it," I said quickly, standing. The other three threw me dirty looks, knowing that job would be the easiest of the list she was about to name.

"Thank you, Giovanna, dear," Mrs. Weasley nodded. "Right over near the hillside of the house, Arthur, Fred, and Tonks are getting the other sides.

I nodded and exited the room, heading down the hillside of the house. I always liked it there as a kid since I was always able to see the Muggle village from the top of the hill. Raising my wand, I started muttering the spells.

"Protego Maxima... Salvio Hexia..."

"You look nice."

I jumped and wheeled around, seeing Draco standing there. My mouth opened and closed a few times as I tried to figure out what to say. I decided on whispering, "Are you real?"