4. Stargazer

Next morning we woke up early and we headed to the UW, where I had to fill a lot of papers and then wait in a small office with a lot of people running around the place. Chris sat next to me the whole time, and while there were some ladies who would give him a disapproval look because of his aspect, there were other young women that would just literally gawk at him, a fact that made me laugh a little, because he was so lost reading a magazine that he didn't notice all of this.

"Lillian Frances Marie Waldorf?" An old lady said loud and clear, getting my attention.

"Oh, it's me..." I said clumsily and I went to her desk.

There, she explained me about my schedule and when I was supposed to start my classes; as a last semester student I only had three subjects to attend and luckily it was in the mornings just from Monday to Thursday. That was perfect, because that meant I could look for a part-time job while finishing the school, and that literally made my day, so I thanked this lady and went back to Chris.

"Let's go" I said, smiling.

"That's it?" He asked me a little bit surprised.

"Yeah, you wanna hang out here a little bit more?" I asked curious.

"No... It's just... it was kinda quick" He said, standing and starting to walk.

"Quick? We arrived at 10 a.m. it's 3 in the afternoon" I said a he just chuckled.

"Well... time flew to me. By the way... three middle names?" He asked surprised and laughing a little.

"Don't you dare to make fun of me... it was my mother's idea"

"It's ok, I never said it was wrong... sounds... fancy"

"Come on" I said laughing a little while he was doing the same.

"I mean it... I thought you were just Lily... but now I find out you're Lillian... Lillian..." He whispered to himself my name with an expression on his face as if he was thinking of something, and then continued "Lillian... it's a very pretty name... if someday I have a daughter... would you let me name her like that?"

"W-what? Yes, of course! I mean... it's a free country you can use this name as you please... you don't have to ask"

"Oh but I want to, it's your name and I just found out today"

"Well, you have my permission"

"Cool" He said smiling.

We went back to his car and then we arrived at his place, where we finally had lunch. After the meal he asked me if I wanted to go to see Andy or I would wait until next day, but I really wanted to see my friends so I told him we should visit them as soon as possible.

He drove again, now for about 15 minutes until we arrived to this simple but pleasant complex with just a few apartments; I followed Chris until he stopped outside a door and knocked twice, waiting for someone to open it, and suddenly there he was: this crazy and charismatic blonde that made everything brighter.

"OMG! YOU'RE HERE!" Andy shouted in excitement as soon as he opened the door and saw me. I smiled widely and just hugged him very tight.