7. Gorgeous

The new week started, and I still had the small band aid on my forehead; fortunately, my stitches were going to be removed on Wednesday and with a little bit of luck and makeup I would be able to cover the small cut for my graduation on Saturday.

As a busy Monday that it was, Stella and I received the help of Daniel, who was one of the waiters/baristas of the café that had just returned from a trip to Panama. Despite of the café being a small place, some days would be crowded, since was one of the most beloved cafeterias of the UW students, workers and regular people from the neighbourhood... and that day, wasn't the exception.

"Uh... Hi... can I have two americanos please?" A guy that could be an amazing Chewbacca for Halloween asked in the bar. I didn't think that in a bad way, was only my impression due to his height.

"Hi, sure... right away" I said quickly as I turned around to prepare the coffees.

"Lily I need two macchiatos please" Daniel said to me, returning to the bar.

"Just a moment, I have two americanos first"

"Okay... I'll check on Kelly and Ian in the kitchen" He said to me while Stella was delivering a dessert to a table.

"Two americanos" I said as I placed the two mugs in front of this guy, while a blonde guy next to him took the other cup and soon I heard a "Thanks" at unison.

I turned around again to work in the macchiatos and as soon as I finished, I delivered them on the correct table and then again I went back to the bar with Daniel and Stella who were already there.

"Something else?" I asked to them.

"No, everything is covered" Daniel said more relaxed and I let out a sigh, as Eleanor finally could take a sit.

"Excuse me... can I have some cream?" The tall guy on the bar asked me.

"Sure... here you are" I said.

"Are you ok?" The blonde guy with an exceptionally smooth and relax voice asked me this time.

"What? Why?" I answered, clearly confused.

"Your hand" He said, looking at my bandages.

"Oh, that... yeah, I'll be ok... just a funny story" I said, a little bit embarrassed and lowing my gaze at the memory.

"A fight maybe?" He asked with a half-smile when he caught the surprise in my eyes.

This was the first time that I really was paying attention to the guy, and I found him ridiculously gorgeous. He had piercing but kind blue eyes, thin pink lips and a medium long golden hair.

"How you-?"

"A friend invited us to the party of the new UW art graduate students on Friday night and... let's say I saw a bar fight and some amazing new bands"

"Oh god... were you there?" I said laughing in a goofy way, as my cheeks were heating, and I could swear my whole face was turning red.

The tall guy laughed too and added: "To be fair, you're an amazing fighter"

"And you also are an amazing singer and guitarist... left-handed... such a legend" The blonde guy said this time.

"Oh, come on" I answered laughing, and they smiled.

"Trust him, he means that... he couldn't stop talking about this terrific guitarist girl that also fights the whole weekend"

"Krist" The blonde said, throwing him a deadly look.

"What? I'm not lying" the now known Krist answered nonchalantly.

I felt my face burning once again and the blonde guy turned to me, a little bit blushed too and smiling shyly.